Linsi gets caught while gossiping

Linsi's pov:

I'm really not in mood to go to office.Huf I have to see that damn face with perfection in his every single work, dressing sense, everything should be clean everyone where as if everything is diamond.How can someone be so boring.Everytime I see him, he either be giving someone lecture or work, always furious about every single thing.

lt's been 15 days, I'm irritated.WORK WORK AND ONLY WORK.He doesn't even talk,I really doubt if he ever smile.Yeah, but he smirks a lot.Such a mysterious person.Even god can't get to know,what he is thinking.I myself don't know why keeps smirking at me,calls to his cabin and gives me so much work.

However, I'm right now checking mails to send those to Mr.clark.I have to be fast as I promised Rihana to have dinner with her.

Woah, it's done." Let's goooooo..."I shouted with my hands up.I turned back to go and Mr. Bittregourd is here .Whaaaaaat!!!Did I really shout so loudly that he is here?So embarrassing...what should I do now.

"Hehe, Mr.Clark why are you in my cabin.Is there any problem,I was just having a exercise"and I started to move my hands in a exercise posture.Am I really stupid,what is this excuse?

"Seems like Miss.waterbottle is good at exercise"

He is smirking at me again?Huh,I will be late"Oh,yeaah I have to go if you don't have anything, it's already off"

"Yeah,go.I was just passing by.And saw you doing your exercise in your cabin"

He is smirking continuously.Really complicated huh.I was going and I slipped out of nervousness.I fell on him?Why is it so awkward everytime! It's really my first time that I fell on a man!!

He looked at me and asked with worries"Are you ok?"

His eyes were so beautiful and deep too ,as if there are so many secrets behind this expressionless eyes.Really !!!? I'm staring at him?I stood straight and said"Yeah,yeah I'm fine"

"If you walk like this,you would get your feet broken and my company has to suffer because of you.You would better be careful.Don't think that anyone care about you"

I knew that . Such a mean and selfish person."Thanks for your concern for your company.I should not make you worry anymore"and I left from there.

.
.
.
.

"Babes,you are here finally.Can't you be punctual?You really don't love me anymore"

Rihana's drama has started and also her fake crying."Alright alright,stop faking.It's a treat from me for today's dinner"

"You are really bestest friend."she says with her mischievous laugh.

We are sitting in a corner of resturant and gossiping.Yeah,I say every single thing of my life to her.
"He is really a bitter gourd.I really wish to pour water on his hot mind .So that he could be cool. Even Hitler would feel inferior that how could someone be like him, actually more than that.If it would not be for my money,I would have already resigned.I really feel bad for his girlfriend,if he has.I don't think he could have,who would like such an icy person.Huh,Mr.Bittergourd.Be happy that I'm alive."

"Yeah bruh, I already got scolded, he really threw the file on me.I felt like,he is playing pubg.I really thought it's a headshot"she said with a serious look.

I can't stop my laugh.Really,she is best person to make your mood refresh.She is such a savage.I'm dying of laughter.
"Hahahaha goddd you are...,what are you ponting towards,what is that expression,Rihana!Ahahaha"

"Miss.Waterbottle! Do you want water?Was that so funny?If you want,you can resign or join any other company"I turned around. It's him!!!What is Bitter gourd doing here.He is smirking agaaaiin.I said a lot.

"Hahe,ahaha ,no no I love being your assistant! what are you doing here anyway!We,weee were not talking about you at all,hehe right Rihana?"

"Yeah yeah hahah"

"Seems like you and your friend are really interested about my relationships.Anyway I came here with my friend,but accidentally found you gossiping about SOMEONE"
So,he has a friend too."his smirk godddd...

"No,No not at all,haha"

"Hey,who are these ladies?Is it your assistant,who spilled water on you!"I'm really speechless.

"Yeah, it's her,Miss.Linsi Lopez and it's my employee too, Miss.Rihana Lewis.And it's my friend David Williams,he is a surgeon"

"Hello!Nice to meet you anyway,I think,we are gonna meet again and I think, our partnership will be nice"
He is quite good guy.Don't know how he tolerates Mr.Bittergourd.

"Nice to meet you too."

Oh thank god,mom called me on right time."hello mom,what happened?"
"Girl, where did you put TV remote,you make me really tired.Don't you feel bad"I thought she would come out of phone to scold me.
"Mommmm, can't you tell that nicely! I don't know where is it .Find by yourself"
"Linsi fjjfdd"and I cut the call

"Excuse me Mr.Clark, my mom is calling.I think,we should get going.Its already late"And I hold Rihana's hand and trying to run from there.

"Babes, don't you think the friend of Mr.Clark looks cute.He is so so so goooood."Wow nice,now she has a crush.

"Yeah,but I think Mr.Bittergourd would kill me with works tomorrow."

"I think,he likes you.He also called you MISS.WATERBOTTOL and the way he looks at you"

"Yeah yeah, he looks at me as if he will murder me.And that name is to taunt me huh,and he would like me?If I'm north ,then he is south .And my taste is not that bad ewww"

"Yes yes , let's she" now she is also smirking.