Linsi is shocked

Linsi's pov:

Bittregourd drove me to my home ,and as usual my mom was waiting for me outside as if she would faint at any moment.

I whispered,"I'm doomed."Carl asked,"Whatttt!!!"

And I know, what's gonna happen,as she looked in curiosity at Carl.She rushed towards us and ignoring me started blabbering," Oh goddddd!My Baby girl!!!Linsuuu, how could you hide such a thing from me.Your boyfriend....... he is so cute...."
Boyfriend and he....,cute....howwwwww....

I huffed and held her arm ,"Mommmmmm,he is not my hashtag boyfriend.It was late.So,he drove me to home as there was no bus."

Meanwhile my mom placed his hands in her mouth," Awww...so caring.I can't imagine,my so called daughter has a boyfriend now." And she danced a happy dance in her mind..... what should I do of her......

I face palmed myself,"Mom, it's my boss.Thats why he drove me home."

Suddenly her face fale and she smiled weirdly,"Oh! Aaah what's your name,my boy? Why don't you come in and have dinner? I'm really good cook, I'm not like my daughter....she is opposite of mine." I really don't know why is she saying all these.

Carl said with a polite smile,"Hi aunty! It's Carl Clark.You can call me Carl.But, I'm sorry, It's really late and I also have work to do as there are meetings tomorrow.I will visit next time.I promise."

I was so shocked, his smile was full of sincerity, respect, sweetness and politeness.Its really rare to see.And he never allows anyone to call him Carl except David as he said.Everyone has to call him Mr.Clark or Sir.

I looked at him blankly.Mom snapped her hand at me ," Why are you standing like, you are seeing an ghost."

I huffed,"It's really wierd."

I could see Carl grinning.Mom ignored me and smiled at him,"Ok ok...no problem.I would make you eat everything next time.There will be no excuses."

He chuckled at her,"Ofcourse aunty." I'm gonna faint.Really, he changes with every second.

My mom whispered to him," By the way, I would like you as my future son-in-law.But,my Linsi is so boring, totally opposite of me.She never kissed anyone.Can you imagine. I had a love marriage with her dad at her age and look at her.She have not had a boyfriend. You should not leave such opportunity ,when you would not have any love rivals." And she winked at him.He chuckled slightly.

I shouted,"Mommmmm...can you stop finding me my dates. I have more important things."

She glared at me,"Shut up! You don't know anything.Look at him,so sweet and calm.Look at you, always furious and rude , even to your mom."
Yeah, yeah so calm that ,he throws files at employees and as sweet as bitter gourd.

I could see Carl grinning.So, I glared at him,"Hahaha.....so funny."

My mom again ignored me smiled at him,"Ok it's being late.I should not get you engaged here."
Why is she ignoring me!!!!

And he left bidding us farewell.My mom kept making me convincing me to date someone like Carl.I could understand,she was referring to, you should date Carl.

I ignored her and took a quick bath.I was in my bed.
I like him, but I don't love him. Both are different things.And, I think,he treats me as his friend.The friend whom he can trust.I don't want to lose this friendship and his trust for being relationship. I'm afraid, that he may feel awkward even if we would be friends only after knowing this.Its normal,how can someone behave normally after Knowing,his friend has crush on him.

And also,he is so rich and so famous. It scares me. I always wanted a normal peaceful life,not money and fame.There are so much good girls behind him. I'm just like a crazy girl.

I have decided, to move on if I can.And I won't express my feelings,till he expresses,if he does have feelings.Day dreaming.....
Thinking all these I drifted myself to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day:

I was having lunch with Rihana and David as he came to visit Carl.He was really husband matterial type.Okay, he keeps making me laugh like a mood lifter friend.
He is bit smooth than Carl.I can see, both are of same type ,they have huge trust issues. Anyway,he is good friend of mine, who advises how to deal with my Bittregourd boss.Hehe.... no offense about my friendship with Carl.But, he is hard to manage.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I was surprised to see the caller ID.I excused myself and answered the call,"Hello!Mr.Jashon.....you really have forgotten me."

He chuckled,"Haha... You have not changed. I really missed you,my child. What can I do ,if someone overtook my position.How are you and your new boss?"

Yes,he was my ex-boss ,"Yeah, I'm fine.And new CEO !!!! What should I say.He gives me so much work,he is so rude.I just regret those days when you used to pamper me like your daughter."

He continued,"No,no he should be a good CEO.He is just trying to be strict.Who knows, through what someone has gone."

I rolled my eyes,"Why are you not on my side."

He chuckled,"No,no I'm always on your side.But,how can I not support my son."

There was deep silent at that moment.I was shocked,how could son buy his father's company and ruin his own father.

I replied,"Whaa....what!!!"

He sighed,"Yes, anyway you should go back to your work and don't tell anyone about it.I was thinking to visit your parents actually.I have something important to discuss."

"Ok,no problem just inform me before coming."
I was standing there clueless.How can that be so.His name is Carl Clark and his dad's name is Mark Jashon.I didn't even expect this .My mind was full of questions.