His wife

Linsi's pov;

After all those dramas, Carl told me that he was going to take me somewhere. He called it surprise. I really feel like I should explain him about why I agreed for marriage. If I would have explained everything, maybe things would get better. May be he had some problems. He trusts me. So....

Both of us were going to parking place. But, I saw Sohan being surrounded by media. I didn't feel pity. He deserved that for betrayal.

Before I could realise, cameras started clicking and media was there. They started throwing questions to both of us.

" Mr.Clark, as you have said on live that you trust your assistant. What's the reason!"
"Do you have any relationship?"

And blah blah blah..... Seems like they don't have enough news. So, thought of making gossips like aunties.

I got frustrated by all these. I turned around to leave as I didn't want to be some news. But, Carl had other intentions. He held my wrist and made me stand with him .

He smirked at me and stood confidently. Something unexpected is gonna happen. I can smell that.

He held my waist and pulled me close to him. I tried to push him away. For god's sake, we are infront of media.

I glared at him whispering," What're you doing! They're already suspecting. Leave me!"

He smirked at me and looked at all of them and announced," I have something to announce. Miss.Lopez, my assistant is my wife. We married in private. We didn't want to involve our relationship in our work. So,we kept it as secret. But, I don't want rumours out there. Offcourse I would trust my wife."

Saying this, he pulled me with him to his car. What the hell did he think? He said to keep it secret himself and .... Huh.

I pulled my hand away and glared at him saying," What was that?"

He smiled innocently," What?"

I placed my hands on hips and glared," You said to keep it secret. "

He rolled his eyes," I can change my decision. Would you like to listen rumours like Miss.Waterbottle seduced her boss."

I huffed at him," You're unexpected."

He chuckled at me," Atleast I don't kiss unexpectedly."

I covered my eyes with my palms," I was drunk . It's that David's fault. I scolded him on text. Even Rihaana laughed at all these."

He grinned," I'm honoured to be your first."
Then, he rolled his eyes," It seems like, you say every single thing to your friend. Get into car."

I chuckled slightly.
.
.
.
.
He started driving. I was busy eating my chips. He asked me," What's your laptop password?"

I stopped eating and looked at him.
I scratched my scalp and laughed nurvously," Heheh why do you need to know?"

He rolled his eyes," Just tell me."

I looked down at my hand saying," Don't laugh, it's 123456."

He pulled the breaks and started laughing. So ...... Embarrassing. He said in between his laughs," Seriously??? Linsi.... Change that password or else my documents will get spread without any effort. And Mr.Adam hired some spy for your password."
" I can't believe.... He would have been disappointed for hiring and giving money to that spy after knowing your password. Hahaha."

I covered my face with my purse and mumbled," Shut up. I will change that."

I realised someone trying to remove the purse and I raised my eyes to him.