Marriage.......

Carl's pov:

I don't know, today Miss.waterbottle didn't say goodbye and left. It's a haftday , may be ...she has something important and she forgot.

Anyways,I was just reading some books in my living room and doorbell rang. And the Mrs.Din ,my maid went to see who's it.She just doesn't interfere my business as I am way too professional with everyone.She seemed to be surprised and for my surprise too, it was Mr.Jashon. I could feel my blood being boiled.

I clenched my fist and stood up,"How come..... Mr.Jashon is here, lemme guess.... Oh I can't even guess. You're always out of my guess." I said with smirk.

He breathed looking into my eyes," Am I not welcomed"

I laughed slightly," Actually, you're not welcomed in my home. Anyways, just say whatever you want and leave."

He enters with hands in pocket and sat on couch. He cracked a laugh,"Son, I actually expected this from you."

He smiled and his smile is not normal. He is planning something wicked," My son, as you know.... Your current assistant was once my assistant....Linsi....I think, you know her very well,she is quite good girl as I know and you have developed quite good relationship with her."

Listening Linsi's name, my patience was gone. I gritted my teeth," Don't you dare to do anything to her.And You're stalking us."

He smirked,"Yeah..yeah.. don't worry. I won't do anything to your Linsi... It's just, you are going to get married to her tomorrow, I have organised everything."

Wait. What. Marriage. Is he kidding me? Linsi won't agree to this, even if I agree.

"And.... Wait my son, I know you very well. You're going to refuse. Do you know, I have your mother's farm house, your last memory with her. If you refuse, I can change that land for my business. And you know, I won't hesitate. And you can't divorce her too. But, she can as I see her as my daughter. I don't want to make things hard for her",he said all these. He had a smirk,but I don't know why I could see some guilt that was masked by his smirk.

He.... And guilt... May be a joke.... He never cared for me and my mom.

I was so furious and shouted," You can't even respect a dead person, you just want to use that last memory of my mom against me. Are not you satisfied with whatever you have done till now? I have no doubt, that you're the reason behind her death. And Linsi will never agree to this."

"She has agreed", he sighed.

"You forced her", I shouted with rage.

"I didn't.... Why would I force her!!!! If you don't believe, you can ask her...." There was no lie in his eyes.

"Only for my mom, I agree.Leave....." My voice roared in whole house. He left without saying anything.

I saw missed calls from Linsi. She may have called me to discuss about all these. But, there is no need of discussion, she has already agreed. I am so disappointed with her, she was different for me. But, she is also the same type of girl who may have been attracted to my money, fame and body. Because of her, my mom's last memory would have been gone for me. It's all because of her. I can't think of anything,but rage right now.
.
.
.
.
.
Linsi's pov:

I was in my dressing room and I was called for marriage. A white gown with floral simple design was tugged on my body with light make up and simple jewelleries. I still don't know what to feel.... What if I am doing something wrong!What if Carl won't like this! What if he has someone else... Oh i forgot, he is single hehe... My overthinking!

I laughed at this thought. I'm thinking about this just before my marriage..... I never thought of such marriage without love and passion. And with such hurry, without any friends and relatives.

I headed towards marriage venue and I could see Carl in his wedding dress. God.... How can someone be this perfect?
But, he didn't smile, he didn't even look at me as he does.
It hurt me, and I don't know why. It's obvious that in arranged marriage, you may not have those romantic overloaded love and romantic drama scenes. Right.....????
I guess, I'm right. I looked at ground sadly.

Wait ..... Why should I be sad because of this Bittregourd? I'm not sad, haha I'm happy for whatever reason I'm doing this and to repay someone's hugeeeeee help and for my family.... I have other reasons too, you know.... but I'm not gonna agree...

All the rituals of marriage and ring ceremony were done in silence and without any emotions. It was time for kiss of bride and groom. Wait, here bride and groom are us.

Carl placed his left hand on my waist and held my back of neck , covered my face with his head which looked like, we're KISSING, you know lip-to-lip. I looked at him in wide eyes.He whispered," You're the first bride in the history who makes her eyes wide instead of closing in such condition."

I closed my eyes instantly with force. I might be looking like red Tomato due to such close interaction. It was so hot. My breath was getting hot and thick. My heart was beating crazily. I was sure, he could listen as he was this close to me.But, He kissed my cheek and he was suppressing his smile against my cheek .His lips were brushing slightly against my skin. His heartbeat was fast too, may be I'm imagining things too much. He whispered in that position," It's only because your parents are so good and I don't want to disappoint them. But, you have disappointed me."he said with hatred. And he moved to his usual position and expression.
.
.
.
.
Everyone was congratulating us and I was busy in my thoughts. Congratulations..... My foot..... I can't even smile properly after Bittregourd's confession.

He doesn't care, he is always cold towards everyone. He doesn't need to act . It's his normal nature. Hahaha..... Wait from now on he is my husband.....hahaha so funny..... I can't even laugh at this joke and at my life which looks like joke to me right now.

He has been cold till now. I don't know the reason. He didn't even kiss me on lips, okay........ It's not like, I was desparate and I was expecting lip kiss from him which would be my first kiss, even if it's my first cheek kiss from an opposite sex. But, you know what I can't explain hufffff.

His only line has been banging in my head" You have disappointed me".

God...... What has happened on the earth. Why is he so strange today!!!

May be because of your so called decision dumbo Linsi.

Wait ..... But he also agreed, I'm not at fault. I have my reasons.

A woman forwarded her hand to shake saying with a wicked smirk, wow she can be perfect for roll of villian in some movie haha," Congrats..... Miss. Lopez ...... Ops... sorry, Mrs.Clark. "

Carl said before I could say anything,"Mrs.Jashon there is no need as I know how much happy you have been for me . I would like to excuse my wife if you don't have anything else."And Carl dragged me from there holding my arm.

Wowww.....he called me wife.... I'm on cloud nine.

Control Linsi.... Control, he has no emotions, he just said that casually. You're the one who's overexcited.

He said with warning," Linsi, I'm telling you.... She is not right person. Stay away from her, if you don't want yourself being hurt. There is no discussion about your privacy and all, I won't listen.And for any question about my family, I do not want to answer. " I didn't argue as I could sense that negative vibe from her too. I nodded my head slightly as I know, it can be horrible to touch lava right now.

Author's note:
( I didn't really explain the marriage as myself don't know what are the rituals 😆 I could have found out from somewhere, but I'm so lazy . I wrote that shortly.)