Feelings of love

Linsi's pov:

I was in my room with Rihana as it's a weekend.And I was crying and she had been asking the reason.

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP YOUR CRY, BITCH ! OPEN YOUR DAMN MOUTH AND SAY SOMETHING!!!!"
she shouted.

"I don't know, what is happening with me. I have been having weird feelings and my heart beats so fast as if I will die at any second. I feel weak when Bittregourd is around me . I feel sick. I think, I am having some disease."I sighed continuing my stupid cry.

"Wait! So,it's Mr.Clark ?" she asked lifting her an eyebrow.

"What???" I asked as I couldn't understand what she is trying to say.

"You stupid girl! You are really innocent.I see..."she frowned.

"Now you are also calling me stupid."I started crying again.

"Goddd....stop crying, you are not having any disease stupid.You are so unromantic.You don't even know the feeling of love .Oh I forgot that you have never been in love .So boring..."

"Huf love and with Bittregourd??Hahaha, too funny" I rolled my eyes.

"Just accept it ,babes. You  are in love with Mr.Clark"

"I don't no know."

"I know, you have never been in love and you may be afraid.But, life is like this. You will fall and may not be in together in future.But, that doesn't matter. Love is something that can't be avoided. It doesn't matter if he doesn't love you back.We fall and stand again.Right????So, stop crying."she said understanding my feelings.This girl is gem in my life.She understands my feelings that I can't even figure out myself.

"I love you" I said giving a hug to her.

"I love you too,babes"
.
.
.
.

Next day:

We had a meeting with investors.So, I was preparing the office room for meeting.And someone entered the room, I turned to see who's it.Seems like a gentleman.

"Ummm...who are you?Is there anything, I can help with?" I asked as he entered without a knock.

"No,no ! I came here for meeting."he said with a smile.

"Oh I see...Has your boss arrived?"I thought, he is assistant of Mr.Adams , our new investor. Suddenly, all the members arrived and Mr.Bittergourd too.

"Linsi!!!It's Mr.Sohan Adams, our new investor and Mr.Adams! it's my assistant, whom you need not to know."Bittregourd said putting his hands in his pockets.I could sense tense in the room.

So ,I said laughing,"Oh,haha I thought, you are Mr.Adams assistant as you came early.Anyway, it's Linsi Lopez, assistant of Mr.Clark."And I was going to shake hands with him.

"I think, we should start the meeting"Mr.clark said cutting us in between.
.
.
.
.
After 5 days:

Carl has been saying me not to get close to Mr.Adams .But, I feel like he's not bad person.He became overprotective after being friends.

"Mr.Adams seems like a good person,but I don't know why you have been forbidding me to be close to him and I have asked you many times.You never said anything to me .It irritates me, if you can't explain anything to me , atleast you should not control me to talk with someone or not.And I am not going to listen to you anymore."I argued and shouted at him in his cabin .

"You are so innocent, you don't know who he is and how he is.You think, the world is full of good people.Why do need to be close to every single person?" he also shouted at me.Its first time , he shouted at me.I felt smudges because of my tears.Suddenly he became worried and said hugging me.
"Sorry, Linsi! I was so impulsive. Okay okay don't cry."He is so warm and his hug was warmest.The comfort, I have never felt.

"You shouted at me."I sighed crying.

"Okay okay, I won't shout you anymore.You can talk with anyone you want.Just stop crying... alright??"he said.He pulled me out of his embrace and said dramatically,
"It breaks my soft heart...." I laughed seeing his drama.

"You should smile only, you look cute.But, you should be careful around Mr.Adams. I have some problem with him. I thought, if he would target you against me as you are one of the important person in my life"he said with humble smile.

"Okay,I will try.I should understand you too. You won't say anything without reason." I said with a smile.