Airplane!

*Skelly*

I opened my eyes to see that I was not in the airport anymore, I was in the airplane!I looked around and saw a big tv in front of me, and to my right was another person, a girl that was a skeleton that had orange hair. I wanted to ask her, her name but I was scard.

The Girl: Hello . . .

I looked to my side to see the girl, she was talking to me?

Skelly: Hi, My name is Skelly

The Girl: My name is Enaya

This Enaya girl seemed very nice, I wanted to ask her where Wither was but did not know if you knew Wither.

Skelly: What is your power?

Enaya: Telekinsis, yours?

Skelly: I have 2, Tornado and Fire

I never use my Fire power becuase my dad said not too, maybe becuase of my mom, her power was Fire so maybe it reminded him of mom.

Enaya: Wow, 2 powers

Skelly: Yah, but I dont use my Fire power

Enaya: Why not?

Skelly: It is becuase my dad told me not too!

Enaya: Why, if you are confortable to say it . . .

Skelly: Sorry, it is personal

Enaya: No problum

Before I could think a boy came to Enaya . . . .

Wither: hey, Babe

Babe . . . Is Wither dating her . . .

Enaya: Hey Baby, This is Skelly, he is an amazing person

Wither looked at me, I looked at him before closeing my door. I wanted to cry so much.

Wither: Skelly . . .

Just before I could say anything the announcentments went to tell everyone to sit in there seats. I was happy becuase I did not want to see Wither or wanted so hear his voice. I took the bracelet of my wrist and put it in a bag becuase it was expensive and Wither did not cheat on me so why am I upset.
The flight was peaceful intil I wanted to go to the bathroom. As I walked to the isle I saw the girl was gone, maybe at the bathroom I thougth. went to the restroom and saw Wither infront of me. I looked at Wither and he looked at me. He grabed my hand and draged me to his seat and placed me down.

Wither: Leason,Skelly!

Skelly: What!

Wither: I am sorry, I should have told you I have a girlfriend

Skelly: It is not your fault

Wither: You know I dont really like her

I looked at Wither before he kissed me, I looked up to see Enaya looking at us.

Skelly: ENAYA!

Wither stoped kissing me and looked at Enaya. I stood up from Withers seat and looked at Enaya.

Skelly: Enaya, I am so sorry!

Enaya: It is fine, I know you did not do it

Enaya looked at Wither mad and then grab my hand and draged me to our seats again

Enaya: I am sorry . . .

I looked at Enaya shocked . . .

Skelly: I am sorry, I kissed Wither

Enaya: Wither kissed you!

Skelly: I am so sorry!

Enaya told me to stay away from Wither becuase she is scard for me. I was shocked but when Enaya was'nt looking I went to Wither,I really liked Wither. Wither looked at me and kissed me again before telling me he liked me. I asked him why we cheated on Enaya for me, he only said I was more cute and stuff. He looked at my wrist to see I did not have the bracelet on. He asked me where my bracelet was and I told him it was itchy after a while. Wither trusted me. I went back to my seat and saw Enaya lookign at me, she asked where I been and I said I went to see my friend Zom. I was sad for Enaya but I got Wither for myself.

*Zom*

I looked at Wither and saw him sleeping peacefully, I wanted to go to Skelly but I thought he was still sleeping, plus Enaya was right beside Skellys seat.Enaya hates me even when we where young. She loved Wither and got Wither for herself. I know Skelly likes Wither, I saw him blushing when he looks at him. I want to get Skelly and Wither togather, I dont want Wither to be stuck with Enaya. I walked to Piggy who looked at me in a sad face, I asked him why he was sad and he said Wither cheated on Enaya for Skelly. I got shocked and happy at the same time, Wither would really cheat on Enaya for Skelly. He only knew Skelly for 9 hours. I BET HE DOSENT EVEN KNOW WHAT SKELLYS FAVORITE COLOR IS? I mean I did not know eather but I will once I go to Rainbow High. I walked to Enaya, she was upset and looked at me mad!

Enaya: WHAT DO YOU WANT FREAK!

Zom: You are calling me the freak when Wither cheated on you for Skelly

Enaya: Skelly is amazing he is not the problum, WITHER IS!

Zom: Sorry about that

Enaya: Why do you care?

I did'nt know how to respond to what Enaya said, so I left to head to me seat. I though of talking to Skelly, but he was fats asleep again. I walked to Wither in an angery manner before heading to Piggy. Piggy looked at me before pointing to his screen, the plane was about to land land in 6 hours. I looked at Piggy again before looked to see the Flight Attendence were handng out food to the passangers. I went back to Skellys seat to wake him up to eat before I saw Wither standing next to his seat.

Wither: What do you need?

I looked at Witer mad then try to respond, but I did'nt want to talk to a cheater.

Zom: Why are you even next to Skelly's seat

Wither: ANSWER ME FIRST?

Zom: NOTHING?

Wither: THEN GO!

I was so mad I pushed Wither out of my way and slowly tried to wake Skelly up.Wither was mad but before he could jump at me, Enaya stoped him and yelled for a flight attendant,Wither ran back to his seat. Skelly woke up and looked confused.

Skelly: Zom,Why are you here?

Zom: Do you want to eat food, they are giving food now!

Skelly: Thank you!

I looked at Skelly smiling before heading back to my seat. Wither seat was infrount of mine so I looked at him before heading. Wither looked mad at me but did I care? The Flight Attendent gave everyone a vegan or meat choice, for the vegan people they get a salad and somthing else, for meat people, they get rice and meat with a side of cake and beans.

*2 hours before landing*

I looked back at Skelly to see him talking to somone, I wanted to ask who it was but thought it would be personal. Skelly looked at me and told me he bought in flight wifi for the trip. I never knew there was in flight wifi, it was for money tho.

*30 minetes before landing*

I went back to me seat to clean up before leaving, I looked at Wither again who was cleaning. I wanted to talk to him but did not, I cleaned my stuff and went back to cheak on Piggy. Piggy seat was all clean and looked like he never sat in it. I went to Enaya's and Skelly's seats, Enaya seat was clean but she was not there, and Skelly's seat also looked like he never sat in it. I went back to my seat and watched half a movie.

*Landing*

The seatbelt sign was on and the flight attendents looked to make sure everyone was awake. I closed my eyes because I was always scard of landing. When it did land everyone got out of there seats to get there stuff. I did not like croweds so I waited to everyone to move so I can get my stuff. Wither looked at me and told me to get up becuase then I will be last and become loss, to me that sounds stupid to say becuase the Rainbow High stuff must do a roll call to make sure everyone is there otherwise at least somone would be lost. I looked at Wither mad before leaving the aircraft. What am I going to do with Wither?