My Heart . . . . !!

* I saw a Wither Skeleton girl on my bed, I looked at her madly before looking around for Wither, when I could'nt find him I asked the girl *

Skelly: Who are you!?

???: Um, my question is who are you?

Skelly: ASK ME BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT!

???: YOU CAN'T DO THAT, THIS IS WITHERS DORM ROOM!

Skelly: Withers dormroom?!! This is my dorm room!

???: Well you are Wither must be dormmates!

Skelly: No! Withers dorm room is on the other end of the hallway, if you look outside it has my name on it so this is my dormroom!

???: What is your name then?

Skelly: Skelly, go look if you are so desperate!

* The girl got up and left the room for a few seconds before comming back again *

???: You are right, Who are you to Wither then?

Skelly: HIS BOYFRIEND!

???: WITHER HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!

Skelly: YES AND THAT IS ME! WHO ARE YOU???

Winter: My name is Winter and I am Withers younger sister!

* I thought about that for a minute, I thought she was Withers side chick but in reality it is just his sister, I found that inocent enough to let her stay *

Skelly: You can stay here if you want, I just need to know where Wither is . . . .

Winter: Wither forgot the icing for the cake so he went to the local Walmart to get some

Skelly: Oh ok, I am just going back to my friends would you be fine staying here?

Winter: OFC, Can I get your number tho?

* Why would she want my name out of everything, does she wanna hook up with me or somthing? *

Skelly: Why do you need my number?

Winter: I am going to be your future sister in-law so I am going to need your number

* I flushterd at what she said but brushed it off after a few secounds *

Skelly: No hooking up with me, ok?

Winter: 1. I am taken 2. I am a lesbian

* I felt so stupid *

Skelly: OMG, I AM SO SORRY!! I DI-

Winter: Calm down Mr. Bad boy side dude, I know you did'nt mean to, now give me your number so your poor friends can see your face again

Skelly: oh sorry, ok . . . .

* I gave her my number and zoomed back to the boba place where everyone was *

Nina: SKELLY!!!

Twilight: Finally, what took you so long?

Skelly: I thougth Wither cheated on me . . . .

Skela: TELL ME EVERYTHING

* I sat down and told then every little bit of information I think then need to know. They looked at me in worried and scared *

Skelly: Why are you looking at me like that?

Zombina: She might try to hook up with you

Skelly: I told you she is lesbian and taken

Jessie: That is girl code . . . . .

* I am a boy, how am I suppost to understand girl code? *

Jessie: Most girls use being lesbian and taken to get a mans attention