Wither x Skelly or Wither x Amara

* Skelly *

I looked at Zom as he went out of the terminal, I looked at him for a minute, he was more sad then my sister after I left, did somone hurt him, did somone say somthing bad to him. I wanted to go talk to him but my brain told me not to, I looked around to try to locate Wither. I did'nt see him around . . . nor did I see Amara around. I slowly walked backwards intil I hit somthing. My eyes shut in pain, did I hit a pole? Then after a few seconds later I heard a voice, A voice of somone I did'nt know. I wanted to open my eyes, but they wont let me. I told the person for help but they stayed quiet.

?: You want help?

Skelly: Help me PLEASE!

?: Not after you bumped into me!

I stayed quiet intil my eyes opened again, I looked at the person! It was a STRAY!? . . . Skeleton's and Stray's have hated each other, it all started with a war Skeletons or Strays. Skeleton's won but Strays and Skeletons never will be friends. I looked at the Stray for a long time, should I say somthing? The Stray looked at me,a warning to stay out of his path. I looked at him before stoping again. Even if he hated Skeletons, why would he just stand there as I was in pain.

?: My name is Specter!

Skelly: H-Hi, My name is Sk-

Speater: DID I ASK?

Skelly: No, bu-

Speater: SHUT IT, Do you remember me?

I looked at him again and again, Did I know him? He looked like somone before. I realized he was the son of Prince Adam, King of the Strays! I remember when my dad and his dad fought over land and me and him played with cars and dolls.

Skelly: Speater, I remember yo-

Speater: I KNOW, but what did you do?

I was a selfish boy, When me and Speater where younger . . . Speater asked me for help when the war began, I just stood there doing nothing as he tried to fight my dad. At the end a Skeleton took his hand and threw him to a tree. I looked as he went up to me asking me if I was ok. I said yes and that was becuase I did'nt want to be mean, but then the Skeleton's put a boom into there home. Killing every Stray in it . . . even Speaters mom. Speater never talk to me again.

Skelly: I am, S-Sorry

Speater: I dont care, you killed my mom! AND DAD!

Skelly: I am sorry, I was young and stupid!

Speater: You ARE young and ARE stupid

He pushed me away before leaving. I was upset, I walked with crowd of people. Somone was holding a sign that said " People of Arendell ". There are spliting the people becuase of the city they came from. I looked around to find Zom!

Skelly: ZOM!

Zom: SKELLY!

Zom huged me and asked me where I was, I told him I was lost and found my way back. He then pointed to somthing or somone, I looked to see Wither cheating on me for Amara again. I was not surprised and told Zom it was fine. Zom smiled and said I was brave, but when I looked back at Speater I felt more stupid then my brother. I looked to see Speater with a group of other boys. I tolded Zom where I was going before going.

Skelly: Speater!

Speater: This is the stupid Skeleton I told you about!

The other boys looked at me!

?: You killed every Stray in that den

?#2: You are the most stupidest person to exist!

I stayed quiet intil Speater looked at me, I felt uncomfotable and told my self to be brave and stick up for myself.

Skelly: You know, Speater, Your parents were amazing, they always made people laught!

Speater: What?

Skelly: Yah, did you hear, they made a joke 16 years ago and people are still laughing at it!

Speater was silent for a minute, He looked at he in anger. I looked at him back in anger too. Speater looked away in sadness, I felt a little bad so I went after him.

Skelly: Speater, you are amazing, it is just I dont want you to make fun of me infront of others

Speater: YOU JUST MADE FUN FO ME!

Skelly: Becuase you made fun of me! It is called payback!

Speater ran away crying, I looked back and never should have said any of that. I looked at Wither kissed Enaya and then looke at Speater again. Speater was more cute then Wither, But Wither is the person I liked.