Thing can be diffrent with the naked eye

* I started to think about the message over and over again, but my eyes and head keeped hurting, my eyes stoped, my body stoped and so did it . . . . *

Wither POV

* I am hella bored! I talked to Enaya a bit before deciding she is more boring then Skela, as Skela only talks about her family and Germany where she is from. I decided that the only perso that is not boring at all is Skelly so I am heading to Skellys dorm room. *

* I walked to Skellys dorm room to see Skelly sleeping on his bed, he had a envelope in his left hand. I picked up the envelope and was frozen after reading it. Who gave this to Skelly? Is Skelly even sleeping? I shoke Skelly as hard as I could but he did'nt wake up. My heart was racing! I ran out with the envelope in my hands. I ran to Enaya and showed her the envelope, She was also frozen after reading it. *

Enaya: Could this be a threat to Skelly?

Wither: I dont know . . . is Skelly in danger?

Enaya: We should ran back to his dorm room to check

* Me and Enaya wasted no time and ran passed many people just to get to a dorm room! As we entered we saw Skelly was missing *

* Skelly POV *

* I woke up in a diffrent place,not a dorm room or somwhere in the Rainbow High base,I was in a forest all alone. I wanted to scream but my mind was telling me not too, after all there are animals here and trigering them is not a good option if I want to stay another day. I stood up and saw a figer far from here. I was scard to walk becuase I didnt want to step on a snake or somthing. So I took my shoe and tossed it so I can know if a snake was somewhere. The figer then walked up to me. I know I should be scared but insead I was greatful somone was here with me. I saw it was Ciara, I was confused why she picked me up from my bed and sent me here. *

Ciara: I see you woke up!

Skelly: Yah, I dont even remember what happend. There was a envoelope and next thing I feel asleep

Ciara: That is good becuase I have somthing to tell you!

* I am never interested with secrets and stuff but this was Ciara and I know I can trust her . . . . right? *

Ciara: So the envolepe you are talking about has wrong and bad information on it. So to protect you I used my power to make you fall asleep, when this happends you forget what happend a minute before I made you fall asleep.

Skelly: Ok, Thankyou for protecting me!

Ciara: No problum, after all you are Kiaras favorite character!

* I was happy to hear I was Kiaras fav, after I know I am speacial *

Skelly: So, what now?

Ciara: I have to get you home!

Skelly: Ok . . ..

* Ciara helped Skelly to his dorm room before teleporting back, Skelly opened the door and Wither kissed him on the forehead *

Wither: There you are!

Skelly: Yah . . . .