Cheater?

* I have never seen Wither back down from anything before, If I went he went. This is making me feel sick inside but I can't back down now. I got Speacters list and all he wants is the newest Baby Sitters Book ( Why does he read thoses ) A Blue Beanie Boo, A Big Bear stuffy and some new shoes! That is pretty simple for a list, so I am just going to get started. I first went to the Book Store to get him the book he wanted. There was a lady at the counter so might aswell ask her! *

Skelly: Hello!

???: Hello Dear! I have never seen you before around here? What is you name?

Skelly: My name is Skelly! I have never been here before so I am kinda lost!

Ms. J: Everyone here calls me Ms.J and everyone gets lost here on there first time, this place is big, it has all the books in the world from +18 Manga books to Kindergarden books!

Skelly: Cool! Where are your babysitter?

Ms J: Like how to learn how to babysit so somthing else?

Skelly: I am trying to look for the babysitters club newest book!

Ms J: Oh, Ok! Here follow me!

* I followed the nice lady into the " Girl Teenage " aile and the nice Ms.J Handed me a book! *

Ms J: It is the newest we have and it just came out, it is 15$, not pricey at all and it is a thick book!

Skelly: Perfect, I will take it!

Ms J: Great! Over there is my friend Ms. S, she will help you there

Skelly: Thank you!

Ms. J: It was nice to meet you Skelly!

* I walked to the direction Ms.J said for me to turn, I saw a line with around 5 people 1 in which was a child, I walked to the back of the line and waited for my turn, Well It least I tryed to . . . . . There was a blond Skeleton kid in front of me. Her mom was with her tho, she turned around and saw I had the babysitters book in my hands *

Random Kid: MOM, HE HAS THE BOOK I WANT!

Random Kids Mom: Oh, Really?

Random Kid: Yes, I want it!

* The lady turned around and looked at me with dead eyes *

Random Kids Mom: My daughter Tamera loves the book you have and we have been looking all around for it, can we have the book?

* Does she really think I care, She could have asked somone and her daughter has like 16 books in the little cart she is holding, I am not giving up this book for this *

Skelly: In the " Teenage Girl " aile there is another one, you can get that one if you want

Tamara's Mom: I can't get out of my place in line, you get it for me!

* there are 4 people behind me, I am not wasting my turn for this women and her child *

Skelly: Yah,No . . .  If you want to book so bad just get out of the line and get it yourself!

Tamera's Mom: THERE ARE 4 PEOPLE BEHIND YOU, DO YOU THINK I AM STUPID!

Skelly: Do be honest, you are!

* That made the lady very mad she tired to get the book out of my hands, luckly Ms. J saw and came to help me! *

Ms.J: Why are you taking this kids book?

Tamara's Mom: He stole it from my hands!

Ms.J: I helped him find that book, dont lie!

Tamara's Mom: No you did'nt!

Ms. J: Yes, I did!

Tamara's Mom: Well even if you did I need it more then him, my daughter is now crying because of you!

Ms.J:  . . . .  . Your child is not even around here

Tamara's Mom: What? She is righ-

Ms.J:  . . . . . . . .

Tamara's Mom: TAMARA!!!

* That lady ran to look for her daughter, I thanked Ms.J for helping me again. I was finally able to get to the front of the lane and get my one and only book. When I left the shop I looked at my list again! Next was a blue beanie boo, What kinda beanie boo does he want? What Animal? I went to the local Justice and found the beanie boo section, I looked around and found a blue penguin, her name is Ice Cube and she was born on Feburary 11. I ran to the counter and butting everyone in line, i did'nt even care. I took out the money and the plushie. I ran out asap, I was scared that some other lady karen would get in my way! I calmed myself down and looked at the list again!

Creator: I am going to speed this process becuase no one wants to wait so long for a big bear stuffy and some new shoes

* I got all the stuff Speacter wanted, I ran to the boba place where we meet up. Twilight, Nina and Skela where already there! *

Twilight: Finally, somone came!

Nina: We waited for like 30 minutes for somone else to come

Twilight: We got you the Cherry boba you like!

Skelly: Thanks guys!

Nina: So who did you get?

Skelly: Speacter. . . .

Skela: I feel bad for you . .  .

Skelly: Why?

Skela: Speacter told me he was going to put alot of expansive idems on this list . . .

Nina: Ouch!

Skelly: Not expansive, dumb!

Skela: alr, you do you . . . .

* I looked at my phone to see if Wither texted me or somthing, he did'nt. I texted him but he left me on read . . . . I found that kinda sus, he would never leave me on read, what is somthing is wrong, just then Jessie and Witha came *

Jessie: alright, NINA BETTER NOT BE HERE!

Nina: Haha, You got my list!

Jessie: She put alot of stuff

Nina: it was only 34

Skelly: oh . . . . .

* I looked at my phone again, but still no text from him. Everyone looked at me in worry *

Skela: Skelly, are you ok?

Skelly: Yes!

Nina: Nope, you are lying . . . .

Jessie: Is it becuase of Wither . . . .

Skelly; He left me on read  . . . .

* Everyone gasped and I showed them the text *

Twilight: Maybe he has another boy in mind . . . .

* That sectance made me rethink about everything I ever said, This could be true . . . . Wither could be cheating on me . . . . *
* Everyone looked at Twilight in chock and disbelif *

Nina: WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT??

Twilight: JUST TELLING HIM WHAT MAY BE POSSIBLE

Skela: THAT IS NOT HOW THAT WORKS!

* I ran to the dormrooms without telling anyone, I was close to tears, this can be true. I slamed open the dorm room and coulden't belive what I was seeing . . .  . . *