Speacter?

* WARNING: CONTAINS SUICIDE *

* Skelly Pov *

* I know that Wither doesn't give Specter love at all, I do love Speacter but I also like Wither. I have been dating Wither for 2 months and Speacter for 3 weeks. I know that if Wither gave Speacter any love he would feel like the luckiest dude in the world. I just wish Wither knew *

* Wither Pov *

* I have been hanging out with Heidi a lot more lightly, I make sure she is safe and cuddle with her if she needs it. I know Skelly would get mad but I can't help myself, I love both Heidi and Skelly but Skelly more because he is my boyfriend and is 10x cuter than Heidi. I told Heidi I love her and she loves me back, know I have to tell Skelly about this or this is going to count as cheating.*

* I walked with Heidi. She was holding my hand, I loved it. We walked to Skelly's room where he answered the door *

Skelly: Hey Babe!

Wither: Hey Baby! Um, can I tell you something?

Skelly: Hey Heidi and Of course!

* I felt nervous, Skelly was in a happy mood today and I didn't want to destroy his mood *

* I sat down on his bed while Heidi was in the kitchen, Skelly leaned in for a kiss, I felt my lips touch his before reacting, I saw how Heidi was jealous but she is good at hiding it, we pulled apart before he talked again *

Skelly: So?

Wither: Look Skelly! I am in love with Heidi too!

* He looked at he dead in the eyes before letting go of my hand, I knew I made a bad choice *

Wither: Will you allow me to date her aswell

Skelly: NO! ARE YOU KIDDING?!

Wither: I DATED SPEACTER SO I COULD DATE YOU TOO!

Skelly: THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU BRING OTHER GIRLS IN!

Wither: FINE! BREAK UP WITH SPEACTER AND ME AND HEIDI ARE NOT DATING ANYMORE

Skelly: YOU ARE DATING!

* It looks like Heidi didn't want to be in it so she quietly left the dorm room *

Skelly: YOU GUYS ARE DATING AND YOU DID'NT TELL ME!

Wither: I DON'T HAVE TO ASK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

* We fought for a good hour before I said somthing that made me regret everything *

Wither: HEIDI IS TEN TIMES BETTER THEN YOU, SHE NEVER LET GO OF MY SIDE AND SHE NEVER DATED ANYONE BUT ME! SHE ALSO DOES'T MAKE A FUSS ABOUT ANYTHING I DID! I WISH I NEVER MEET YOU! GO JUMP OF A CLIFF!

* I stoped to think about what I said, I never ment to say any of that . . . . all Skelly did was stare at me with tears in his eyes, then he ran out of the room, I left the room too and went to go to Heidi, before I knew it she was already with another dude. This made me rethink of what I said to Skelly . . . . I desided to go apologize to what I did to him . . . but apologizing now is not a good idea becuase of the good mood I caused him. I will apologize tommorow.

* Heidi POV *

Seeing Wither fight some Skeleton is kinda making me feel uncomfortable, I mean . . . if you can date two boys why can't Wither date a boy and a girl? It makes no sense to me, anyway I tip-toed out of the room so I can get out of this mess. I ran to the fountain where around 500 students were, and that is only in the fountain area. There are around 4967 students in this school bassed on the number the council gave to us. I wish I was apart of the Student Councial, but it is alot harder then it looks, you need straight A's, long straight hair and many more. I dont have straight hair so I can't join regardless of my grades. I got lost in my mind I did not realize that my BFF John was calling my name. I meet John when I was in Kindergarden and we have been bestfriends ever sence! *