" A day I will never forget "

* I looked at Wither in shock as he lifts up his face *

Wither: I love you, Skelly!! 

* I looked shocked, but one thing came to my mind, What if something bad happens? What if he cheats on me? What if this is the reason my life comes to an end? I rethink my thoughts and looked at Wither again *

Skelly: I love you too, but this has to be a secret

Wither: Don't worry Skelly, If you say this is going to be a secret it is!

* I looked at Withers sparkling eyes, the green pigment in them makes them so shiny and special. I don't know if I should ask Wither to be my boyfriend or not . . . . . should I, I got lost in my thoughts before a female Wither Skeleton comes close to us. She had light blue eyes and blond straight hair. She looked at me for a few minutes before looking at Wither, My first thought was that she was Withers girlfriend or something but I came to say no *

???: Hi Skelly, remember me?

* Wither looked at me shocked and confused, the girl was smiling and looking at me. I am not going to lie, she looks like someone I know *

Skelly: What is your name? That will help me a lot. . . .

Witha: Skelly! It is me,your BFF Witha

* I started to remember Witha, I was 3 and she was around 7-9 months old when her family moved from Arindell to Orlando. *

Skelly: How did you remember me? You were only 9 months-ish

Witha: I have an amazing memory 

Skelly: Right!

* I looked at Wither and he kept looking at Witha, he then let go of my hand and started to talk to Witha *

Wither: Need help finding anything around here?

With: Yes, I need help finding the Boba stand!

Wither: I will brb Skelly!

* I looked as they went on, I then realized Wither was in love with her it did make my heart break but I thought to end things like this. I called Zom to tell him to send everyone to their dorms because the party was over. I then stayed outside looking at the pond with fish in them until I heard a voice, this voice was a different voice nothing I have ever heard of before. I turned to my left to see a Pigman looking at me, she sat beside me and smiled. I think she needs company so I stayed for a bit, She was a pretty Pigman, with Pink hair and eyes. *

???: Sorry to bother you, I am just sad and lonely and need someone with me . . . . 

* I thought about her words before replying to them *

Skelly: No problem, I am kinda sad too

Nina: Great, my name is Nina! Yours?

Skelly: Skelly . . . . .

Nina: Pretty name!

Skelly: You too! 

Nina: You are so nice!

* She was so beautiful, she grabbed my arm and rested on my shoulder, it was comfortable so I let her rest on it. After a few minutes, she fell asleep, I picked her up and asked a member of Rainbow High where her dorm was, I carried her to her dorm room before leaving. I blushed as I dream about her, she was the most prettiest and beautiful girl I have ever met. I knew from that point onward I was in love . . . . . . . . *

* Sorry yall, It is Kiara ( creator )! Sorry about the short paragraph, when I have time I will continue on this one, until then have a amazing day *