fin

In any universe, it's certain Karl and Sage would've ended up together, but only in theirs was it an accident. Nobody knew what they did, or what they were. He was the eye of the storm, the calm of it. Her garden of Eden. She wanted to remember him, forever. Did she? No. Nothing could've ever made her ready for him to come and go, except she didn't know when he came or when he went, if he ever did at all.

He was her everything. her full moon. The rarest of occurrences, neither of them ever knew what they were supposed to be. Meeting again at their lowest, he was everything she could've ever wanted. His beautiful eyes, making her more lost than she ever had been, at first look. From the first day Sage Miller had ever met Karl Jacobs, she knew she loved him.

***

5 months later

When Karl had met Sage, he was just a boy. Even though he was young, he knew she was it for him.

When Sage had met Karl, she was just a girl. She had a slight dislike to everything he did, and she maintained that quality until her last breath. Although, she did slowly learn to love the things she disliked about him.

When they had started dating, Karl had promised her that he would marry her one day, or at least die with her. So, it's safe to say he kept his promise. Jimmy did say she was going to be the death of him.

As for Karls friends, they didn't have a happily ever after either. 

Clay quit YouTube, so did Jimmy, Chris, and Chandler.

George and Nick haven't uploaded in 6 months. 

Tina, Foolish, and Punz stopped streaming, only to pick it up a few months later. 

Sage's mother committed suicide after her husband overdosed on dugs a month after Sage's death. 

(A/N) from sages pov btw

***

"One day, Sage Miller, I am going to marry you." He said to me, leaves falling on his face from the tree above him. 

"I hope you do. But what if I die before I'm able to marry you?" "I'll die with you." I looked at the boy with blond tips in his hair. "Baby, there's really no point in me living in a world without you." His face was straight, he meant it.

***

"Karl!" I yelled as he flung a spoonful of brownie batter onto my clothes as we tried to bake. "You mother fucker!" 

He laughed, the intense and overwhelming feeling of thick honey coating my throat at ever laugh, until my laugh exploded as well. I stuck my hand into the messed-up batter, trying to throw it at him, but I completely missed. The dark brown batter dripped down my wall.

He laughed louder this time, copying my moves, yet his handful actually hit me. 

***

Karl screams extremely loud in my ear as the ride goes upside down briefly. I laugh at him, my laugh shortly turning into an even louder scream than his. The ride spins more and more, until I'm completely dizzy and Karl looks like he's going to throw up.

He gets off the ride, holding onto me for dear life as I laugh at him again. "Sage, I mean this, I'm not going to go on another ride like that. Please." "You'll be fine. I just want to go on that one, then we'll be done with the intense stuff." I point to a ride that goes upside down and turns you as it does. "Fuck no. I'll die," he says to me, making me laugh. "No, you won't! You'll be fine! It looks so fun!"