Date with a Kansen and a Witch

Well this day promises to be a good day...I hope.

(Y/N): I was planning on taking you both on individual dates, but now you say we should go all together?

Kaga & Patchy: Yes.

(Y/N): May I ask why?

Kaga & Patchy: No.

Of course not.

Curtis: As I said before kid, just accept that you've already lost.

I looked at my "surrogate" Uncle as he patted my back.

Izumi: Just go along with it, you'll be far better off.

Essentially they were telling me that the girls win and I lose and I might as well accept it. For my sanity's sake.

(Y/N): Well no reason to mope around. I promised to take you both on a date, and that's what I am going to do!

I held both my arms out and they quickly wraps their arms around mine. Though their faces were stoic as ever they were blushing bright pink.

(Y/N): Let's Go!

I led my two girlfriends out the door and Izumi and Curtis watched us leave.

Curtis: Think they'll be alright?

Izumi: The girls will be fine. Him?

They took one last look at us as we walked away.

Izumi: He may need to speak to a therapist after all this is said and done.

Asia: Um

They both looked at her.

Asia: D-do you think that he'll take me out one day?

They both looked stunned at her. That now three girls wanted to be with you.

Anyway Izumi wouldn't be far off from the truth. This day was going to be a long one, but I will enjoy it to the fullest. Doing this I would prove to myself that I was worthy of my two girlfriends.

(Y/N): So where do they two of you want to go first?

Kaga: Food.

Remember when I said mom quadrupled my food budget?

Patchy: I'm fine with that.

(Y/N): Then let's go. I know of a good place.

We went to Yakiniku.

(I lived in Okinawa for a couple years and I loved this place, ordering all the meat I wanted and grilling it how I wanted.)

We all enjoyed ourselves. Though after Patchy and I got full Kaga just kept eating. This makes me glad we paid before sitting down. After an extra 30 minutes of her ordering and grilling food she was finally done and the first part of our date was done.

(Y/N): I'm so full.

I said as I patted my stomach

Patchy: Me too.

Kaga: I could go for another round.

We both wanted to look at her like she was crazy, but we were so used to it by now it didn't really surprise us all that much.

(Y/N): So what's next?

Patchy: I wanted to see the movies.

She had never been to a movie theater before.

Patchy: I heard it was a good place to go one a date.

She wasn't wrong. I led the two of them to the movies. I wonder what is out right now that these two would like. As I walked in I heard a loud shriek of pain. We looked to see a beautiful girl with long purple hair dragging a guy who looked like he spent too much time near a flammenwerfer to the counter and ordered tickets for the next two showing of "War & Peace". We saw two other girls with red and pink hair admiring the "couple".