To School

It was time for school now. You didn't mind you were excited to meet new people and go to a new place. One thing you were not prepared for was Kaga was going with you. Apparently your mother went behind your back and registered her for school. She would carry her bow and planes, wrapped up and her flight deck, folded up in her school bag. Which you had to admit, she looked awful cute in her uniform

It didn't go unnoticed by her since it made you blush a little

It didn't go unnoticed by her since it made you blush a little. Though she maintained a stoic nature she had a tendency to tease you. The whole time the two of you walked to school she was holding your hand the entire way, saying it was her duty to protect you. She stood a little taller than you so it felt a little more embarrassing. Fortunately she let go when you both reached the school grounds. However a new for of embarrassment occurred.

Girl1: Are those two the new kids?

Girl2: The girl is really beautiful

Girl3: But that guy with her is so cute!

Girl1: You're right! I hope he's not taken.

Girl2: Me likey.

You were really nervous and blushing but then Kaga took your hand again, only this time instead of teasing you knew she was helping you which calmed you down, but not only made the girls all sad but the boys weren't happy.

Boy1: You got to be kidding me!

Boy2: Can't believe that babe is with that guy!

(Y/N): This is ridiculous

Kaga: Glad I came now?

(Y/N): I was already glad.

Kaga: Well they think we're in a relationship. Might as well make it look real.

She leans down a little and pecked your cheek. Which caught you way off guard and made you blush up a storm. Afterwards you both made your way to the student council room for introductions.

???: Can we help you two?

(Y/N): Hi we're the new students.

???: Oh then lease come in. I'm Tsubaki Shinra, the vice-president. Here is the president Sona Shitori.

Sona: Ah you must be Mr. Y/N L/N, and Miss Kaga Okasa.

A made up last name of course.

Sona: Welcome to Kouh Academy. If you'll follow me I'll take you both to your class.

We followed Sona to our classroom of the second years. The way there she was telling us about the academy becoming coed, and to stay away from the infamous perverted trio as much as possible. We made our way to class and introduced ourselves. The class was much like the people outside when you first got on the grounds.

(Y/N): Hi I'm Y/N, I'm an all around kind of guy, and I'm excited to be here and make new friends.

Kaga: I'm Kaga. I'm delighted to be here as well.