Dance with the Devils

(Play the video preferable the times 3:23-4-35)

After listening to Dr. Gray using my kitchen utensils to "acquire" information on the supernatural.

(Y/N): Kaga. Would you please remind me to buy new utensils.

Kaga: Already done.

(Y/N): Thank you.

The music stopped Then the good doctor came out.

Dr. Gray: His name is Donasheek and he's fallen angel.

(Y/N): Most impressive. But is he available for more questioning?

Dr. Gray: Sure! Let me just put him back together.

She left to do that leaving Kaga and you just standing there speechless. And a little mortified. After a minute we joined her.

Dr. Gray: I think you'll find him much more forth coming with information. Isn't that right donut-boy?

Donut: For the Love of all that's good and holy keep this psychopath away from me!

She miles then turned to us.

Dr. Gray: He's all yours

She then left us with him.

(Y/N): Alright buddy, tell me everything you know about the supernatural. Now.

(I'm sure this isn't your first fanfic so you should already know your stuff)

(Y/N): Good, now I want to know what some fallen angels are doing on devil territory.

Donut: w-we're hiding out.

(Y/N): I'll need a better answer than that. Or should I call the doctor back in here?

Donut: N-now now lets not get crazy here. We're trying to get a sacred gear.

(Y/N): Explain.

Donut: We were originally ordered to observe sacred gear users from Azazel, but our orders were changed to eliminate him.

(Y/N): Issei.

Donut: Yes. Now my boss Raynare plans to seize one for herself.

(Y/N): How?

Donut: We have a device that allows us to do that. The target is a recently Excommunicated Nun by the name of Asia Argento. Her gear is twilight healing.

(Y/N): I can already guess what it does. But from what you told me about Azazel, it doesn't make any sense why he would want Issei eliminated. Who gave you the order?

Donut: Another Cadre. Kokaibel.

(Y/N): What's he like.

Donut: A warmonger. Very unsatisfied with the stalemate that resulted at the end of the war.

(Y/N): Looks like he's at it again.

Donut: What do you mean?

(Y/N): Think about it. Fallen angels killing sacred gear users and devils on devil territory. The territory owned by the younger siblings of two maos. What better way to start a war.

He looked at you shocked to hear you say that. He cursed himself from being a blind soldier.

Donut: What can I do to stop this?

You looked at him surprised but then smiled.

(Y/N): Go straight back to Azazel. Tell him everything.

He nodded. Kaga untied him and he left.

Kaga: Was it wise to let him go.

(Y/N): You can tell a good bit about people. He really wanted to fix this.

She nodded. Dr. Gray went back home so you decided to go for a evening walk. While walking you smelled a horrible stench coming from an abandoned building. You decided to check it out only to be met with a true stray devil.

???: Ooooh a man. Don't worry I'll give you some good pleasure before I eat you.

(Y/N): No thanks lady.

You aimed your gun and fired revealing.

Dante: What's with this chick

(Y/N): Crazy stray that needs to be put down

Dante: Easy money.

He immediately went on the attack dodging the nipple lasers she fired at him. Then he used his sword to cleave one of her massive arms off then he proceeded to shoot the other of marking her let out a blood curdling scream. However one of the arms started crawling towards you. You held out your hand and said.

(Y/N): Baudh (Judgement)

And vaporized the arm. Me while Dante had dismantled the stray easily. Pointing Ivory at her he said

Dante: Last Words?

???: K-kill me.

Dante: Jackpot.

He shot and she disintegrated.

(Y/N): Nice work.

You first bumped him.

Dante: Thanks. Let me know if-

???: Who are you?

You looked to see her. Rias Gremory and her peerage.

Dante: Need some help with this?

(Y/N): Nah I got this.

Dante: Sweet I'm out.

He disappeared leaving you with the Peerage. Fortunately you had your cloak on and your hood up so they couldn't recognize you.

Rias: I'll ask again who are you!?

(Y/N): Who I am is of no concern to you.

Rias: How dare you! Do you even know who I am!?

(Y/N): Rias Gremory. Spoiled little sister of one of the maos. And has an in justified claim on human territory.

This really pissed her off.

Issei: You can't say the to her!

(Y/N): Try me boot-licker!

He charged at you. You side stepped dodging his telegraphed punch and said

(Y/N): Dilia (Stop up/slip)

He tripped and slid across his face getting a good case of road burn.

(Y/N): I think you need to learn a lesson Issei.

You shot the summoner tool and then the intro started playing.
(Start at 2:10 to the end)

Triple H: pathetic.

(Y/N): Tell me about it.

The rest of Rias' peerage readied for a fight.

Triple H: Time to go.

(Y/N): Agreed.

Tripe H disappeared.

(Y/N): Lorn (Home/Haven)

You teleported home.