Chapter 12

"Wow!" Metal Lee jumped. "That was so awesome!"

Metal then proceeded to rant about how awesome the Seventh was to everyone, annoying Boruto the most.

"Shikadai." Mirai caught the attention of her friend, basically cousin. "What did you mean? When you said the Seventh was the one who caused the town's people to fight back."

Everyone else was trying to get stop Boruto from kill Metal Lee because of his rant.

"It's happened before from what we've seen already." Shikadai told her. "Iruka-sensei, Konohamaru-sensei are examples. The Seventh seems to be able to instill hope into people, making them believe in him somehow."

Mirai let him countieu explaining.

"This hope he gives spreads as well. Naruto made Inari believe in him and Inari in turn gave hope to the rest of his town, result them all showing up at the bridge."

"I see." Mirai said. "I'll keep an eye open if it happens again."

"What are you two talking about?" Inojin asked, moving over to his teammate.

"Nothing, I just asked Shikadai a question." Mirai said.

"Hey!" Mitsuki said. "Has anyone noticed that, that women, hasn't been around for a while?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing, now that they thought about it she hasn't shown up for a bit.

"Hey, Lady!" Metal Lee shouted to the heavens. "Are you here?"

No answer.

"Hello?" Sarada said. "Can you hear us?"

No answer came.

A sudden gust of wind blew around them. It was strong. Strong enough to start pushing them away. Everyone closed their eyes and held their arms to the wind. When they wind calmed down, each of the eight were alone, the women stood before each of them.

"What the hell?" Boruto asked. "What did you do to my friends?"

"They are fine for the time being." she said.

Boruto charged her, reading a punch. She dodge around the hit, twisted, and kicked him back.

"Calm down, I'll return them in a moment." She told him. "I wanted to ask you a question."

Boruto growled at her before giving up and sitting down with his legs crossed.

"FIne! What's your stupid question?"

"Do you want to see more?"

"No." Boruto grunted.

"Why?"

"Because it's no of my business what my father did in the past, I only care about what he is now and that's a loser."

"Then you shall continue."

The women closed her eyes and faded away from him.