Chapter 13

Naruto was running back and forth from a fake rock. After a bit he got irritated and called Konohamaru out on his terrible disguise. The box exploded in three colored smoke after Konohamaru said something. The smoke cleared quickly, revealing Konohamaru without his helmet thing, and two others, a boy and a girl."

"Is that Udon-Sensei and Moegi-Sensei?" Inojin asked?

The three kid before them looked pitifully weak. Those who had them as Senseis couldn't see how these three brats became strong jonins. The kids, mostly konohamaru, were annoyed that Naruto hasn't been around, said the blonde promised to play ninja with them. Sakura came over, she looked depressed as she mocked a Ninja playing Ninja.

"What happened to mom?" Sarada asked.

"I don't know, maybe your dad said something mean?" Boruto said.

He ended up on the ground with a lump on his head. Sakura glared at Naruto. Konohamaru made a gesture with his pinky, the common sign for asking if someone was your girlfriend. Sakura twitched at the thought. Naruto agreed, probably not fully understanding what the gesture meant. Sakura was not happy with his answer. She picked him in the face, sending him flying into a fence. Konohamaru yelled at Sakura while his friends went to go check on the blonde. Konohamaru called Sakura ugly, along with another word. The pink haired girl cracked her knuckles. Sakura started stomping away. Naruto and Konohamaru laid on the ground with lumps on their head. Both boys stood up. Konohamaru called Sakura an ugly wench with a big forehead before asking Naruto if she was really a girl. Sakura stopped walking.

"Uh oh." Sarada said. "Let's hope she doesn't destroy anything."

Sakura turned to face the boys again, her face told them to run and run they did. Moegi and Udon ran as well. Konohamaru pulled out in front, getting ahead of everyone out of fear. Konohamaru was suddenly thrown back, he landed on the ground. He had ran into something.

"Mom!" Shikadai said. "And Uncle Kankuro."

They didn't look that much different then now. Kankuro still wore his all black clothes with his face paint and puppets on his back. Temari was much shorter, her in her usual four ponytails, A giant fan on her back. Everyone stopped running. Sakura's anger had vanished when she, and everyone else saw the two sand ninjas.

"Where's Uncle Gaara?" Shikadai wondered to himself, surveying the scene.

Kankuro grabbed Konohamaru by the front of the shirt.

"That hurt, you punk." The puppet master said, tightening his grip.

"Stop that." Temari said, looking around subtly. "You'll get yelled at later!"

"I'm sorry." Sakura said, trying to defuse the situation and turn the attention of the defenseless kid. "I was fooling around."

Naruto yelled at Kankuro to let go of his friend. He was ignored.

"Let's play with them before the strict one comes around." Kankuro said.

Shikadai wasn't surprised at the cockiness of his Uncle. He was still like that sometime now. Konohamaru tried kicking his captor but they didn't anything except maybe get dirt on his shirt.