Chapter 15

Another scene appeared. It showed the remaining teams gathered around a fence. Behind the fence stood a forest with trees a that towered over mountains. The eight were in awe at the size of them, not even the trees in the forest that lead them here were that big.

"W-what is this place?" Chocho stammered.

They watched as a bird got eaten by a giant snake, just inside the forest. Anko by the fence. To the side was a stand that housed three chunin, showing this place was used often for the exams.

"This place is called the Forest of Death." Anko announced to the group. "You'll soon realize why."

Naruto mocked Anko, thinking she might of been bluffing. The proctor threw a kunai at him, just grazing his cheek. Anko moved behind the blonde in an intense, if you blinked you probably missed it. She told kids like him die at the gate. She then proceeded to be creepy saw see like blood and heald Naruto's head.

"Anko-sensei is a weirdo." Chocho said.

Just as Anko was about to wipe the blood of Naruto's cheek with her finger, in a creepy and weird way I might add, she suddenly turned around. Her jokes aside. Anko pulled out another kunai, ready to slice whatever came at her. A Grass ninja woman.... Held Anko's first kunai with her abnormally long tongue. Anko warned the woman not to stand so close behind her, thirsty for blood. The Grass ninja apologized and said it was in her nature whenever she saw the scarlet liquid. Anko mentioned something about how it will be fun with all the hot-blooded kids around. Naruto held his cheek. Anko walked back to the fence, saying she needed to hand something out before they could start the Exam. She pulled a stack of papers out from her jacket, explaining that they it was a consent form and in order to participate in the Second Exam every member of each team must fill one out.

"A consent form?" Metal Lee asked. "Why would they need something like that?

Naruto asked why as well.

"From here on out, there will be corpses." Anko said. "I have to get your consent on that or it'll be my responsibility."

Anko then laughed.

Everyone had stiffened. In their exams, killing had been strictly prohibited, even the thought of it to most other partaking the the current exams have never really caused serious injury let alone kill. The eight didn't say anything.

Anko explained more about the Second Exam. She said the limits of their survival skills will be challenged. She hand the stack to Naruto how took one and passed on. She told them more about the training field. There was a forest, that much was appearant to the Genin. A river and a Tower in the center. The map she showed told them that the grounds were circular, the river went through the middle and a tower at the direct center. She put the map back and pulled out two more scrolls, one blue, one white. She said the exam was a scroll battle. To clarify, each team will be given one of the two types of scroll, they had a room in which teams could choice which member of the group had the scroll, and to hid what scroll they got. The genin had to get both scroll and make to the tower before time ran out. They had 120 hours, 5 days, to complete their task or fail. Choji asked about food. Anko told them that they were ninja, that they had to find food themselves and there was a lot in the wild.

"What! No Food!" Chocho said. "For 5 days!"

Others agreed, they had the most basics of survival skills that they could use if need be, but they couldn't imagine eating anything they found in that forest.