Chapter 16

The Scene came back.

Team 7 was sitting in a small clearing.

"Don't trust them even if he looks like you teammate." Sasuke said.

"What are they talking about?" Boruto said.

Sasuke mention that the possibility of separation and transforming enemy con occur again.

"I see." Mirai said. "They're making a safeguard against transformed enemies in case they get separated again."

Sasuke decided to use a password. He said he was only to say it once. He had gave them a question to ask, the password was a reply to that question. The Eight listen carefully as Sasuke said the password. It was long. Sakura said she had it. The look on Naruto's face told everyone he didn't have it. Sasuke stood up saying he'd carry the scroll. Just as he said that something cut Naruto's other cheek but before anyone could question it a giant gust of strong winds came. Team 7 was blown away.

"Why didn't the scene change?" Metal asked as those who attacked separated.

They were a team of Grass nin.

Sasuke suddenly stood up and turned around, on the defensive.

"Look, mom's here as well." Sarada said.

Sasuke didn't relax.

"Sasuke!" Sakura said and moved forward.

"Don't come closer!" Sasuke warned, holding up his kunai. "First the password!"

Sasuke asked the question. Sakura answered it perfectly.

"Good." Sasuke said, relaxing.

"Ooowww!" Naruto's voice sounded. "Hey! Are you guys ok?"

The blonde came running at them. Sakura stopped him

"The Password." Sakura said.

Naruto stared reciting the password. Everyone immediately knew it wasn't Naruto as he obvious forgot what the password was before these events occurred. Sakura let a breath of relief as he got it right. Sasuke however smirked and through a kunai at the fake blonde. The fake clumsily dodged, they played Naruto very well.

"What are you doing?" The Fake asked.

"This time it's someone who can dodge my attack." Sasuke said.

Sakura questioned what Sasuke was doing, after all Naruto did get the password.

"He was able to say it correctly." Sasuke said. "That's the problem.

"Wait." Inojin said. "He purposely choose a hard password because he knew the Seventh wouldn't remember?"

"Seems like it." Mirai said. "A smart move."

"How so?" Chocho asked.

"It makes the enemies have to really know their enemies." Shikadai said. "Anyone and fake outwards traits but thought and smarts you need to watch the enemy for longer then a few moments in order to fake it enough."