🇺🇸 USA#5 (FLIGHT TO BOSTON)

Elena's POV

Jake: Fuck! - He shouted and threw the phone on the bed.

Elena: Still no one answer? - I sighed and touched his back.

Jake: No. Neither from Luka nor from Jasmine. Where the hell are they? We have a departure in an hour for God's sake! - He was walking nervously around the room - I know this dumbass is irresponsible, but Jasmine? She would pick up the phone. Something bad must have happened.

Elena: You need to calm down - I was sitting on the bed looking how nervously he is walking. He didn't even look at me - They are fine. Maybe they lost track of time? They are at the party, Jake.

Yes. We are waiting for them for 2 hours. We cannot contact them either, because none of them is answering the phone. Jake is furious and worried as hell. I've been trying to calm him down for two hours. An hour ago, we decided to pack our things to the car and walked into Jasmine and Luke's room. We packed all theirs things too and Jake took everything to the car. We have been sitting in their room for an hour and waiting for them.

Jake: How am I supposed to be calm? - He looked at me angrily - We don't know Jasmine's friends. Besides, we are not on the vacation here. We are taking care of Maria's case and we are probably in a danger too. Everyone is watching us, so is the kidnapper. What if he caught them too?

Elena: You are exaggerating - I sighed.

Jake: I'm exaggerating? - He took offense - You're too lenient with them - He pointed at me - You didn't even ask Jasmine about her friends. We have totally no informations about them.

Elena: Because I trust her - I looked angrily at him and crossed my arms on my chest - I know she wouldn't be friends with inappropriate people.

Jake: They're her friends from her collage. May I remind you about your antics in Harvard? - He was still furious.

Elena: That not fair! - I shouted at him and pointed at him - Besides, Jasmine is much calmer than me. She's just like you! Rigid, responsible, well-mannered, polite and distanced. She wouldn't do anything stupid - I looked at him and smiled sarcastically.

Jake: But, she is there with Luka, who is just like you! - He pointed at me - Reckless, irresponsible, with stupid and dangerous ideas!

Elena: Jasmine has her own brain and knows how to make decisions for herself - I crossed my arms again.

Jake: But Luka, just like you, has a gift for persuading others to his stupid ideas! You two were jumping from fucking attic in La Campana! Surely he convinced her into something and something bad happened. You know what? I am done. I'm going there - He grabbed the car's key.

Elena: Are you out of your mind? You will embarrass them in front of their friends!

Jake: That's why they will have a lesson that they always have to answer the fucking phone - He put on his jacket - I will be such a pleasure to meet her irresponsible friends - He smiled sarcastically.

Elena: Danford, for God's...

I sighed and then, we heard some voices from the corridor. We looked at each other with Jake and he became even more furious. He turned off the light and stood in front of the door.

Elena: Danford - I face palmed myself and sighed - Have a mercy...

Jake: Don't even say a word.

Then, we saw the opening door. They were laughing so hard.

Luka: Shhh... - He silenced the laughing Jasmine. He was laughing too - Because they will hear us - He whispered.