🇦🇺 AUSTRALIA DAY 2 (ANTHONY'S PLAN)

Elena's POV

Jake: It's ridiculous, Elena. I'm not even able to describe how annoying and irresponsible you are!

Ever since I finished talking to Anthony on the corridor, Jake has been complaining all the time. When we entered the room, I didn't even try to explain it all to him. I just sighed and took all my and his important stuff. We left the room and was about to leave the hotel and enter the car. Of course he continued his complaining behind me.

Jake: Of course you don't even listen to me. You never listen to me! - He was even more annoyed - And what? Now am I supposed to pretend that I don't want to kill him? Forget it.

I didn't even answer him, because I knew it would be pointless. I have to admit that I'm starting to have a fucking headache because of him.

Jake: If he provokes me, I won't hold back myself, Elena I swear - He said firmly.

Elena: Fine! Just shut the fuck up! - I shouted angrily and touched my forehead - I have a headache because of your fucking complaining!

Jake: Brilliant - He said proudly and smirked - Now, we're even.

I just sighed and then we finally left the hotel. I saw that everyone was waiting for us, without Luka of course who is sleeping. Of course all Anthony's friends have to go with us for our safety, but they just will keep an eye around the place where we will be going. Me, Jake and Anthony will do the whole work.

When Anthony saw Jake next to me he became red with his anger. Jake really is like a red rag a bull to him. I looked at Jake and he was even more furious too when he saw Anthony. But... They didn't say even a word.

Max: So... - He tried to break the silence - What's the plan, Elena?

Elena: Please, open the King's plan - We started going down the stairs and approaching them. I took out my phone too.

Elena: Today we should visit Rascal bar and Kippax lake

Elena: Today we should visit Rascal bar and Kippax lake. What do you think? - I started looking around.

Max: Yes - He touched his chin and looked at me - I think it's okay. What do you think Anthony? - He looked at him.

Elena: Jake? What do you think? - I looked at him.

Jake&Anthony: Whatever - They mumbled angrily.

Then, they moved in the same time, Jake entered one car and Anthony entered the other car. They just slammed the door and waited.

Elena: I'll be hard - I sighed and looked at Max.

Max: Yes, I know - He sighed too - But don't worry, Elena - He put his arm on my shoulder and smiled - I'll keep an eye on Anthony. I'll do everything to keep him from doing anything stupid.