🇰🇪 KENYA DAY 3 PART 2 (THE WOMAN WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH)

Luka's POV

Anthony: Yes, I think it's a good idea - He was standing next to me and touched his chin.

Luka: Do you want to go with me? - I took my bag and stared approaching the door.

Anthony: Yes, I think I'll be useful in that Police Station. You know they won't give you any information about them, right?

Luka: At least, I'm able to gain some recordings.

Anthony: We won't find out many things from the recordings, especially because of that that's all muted.

Luka: And do you think they'll tell you something? - I turned to him.

Anthony: I'm even sure about it - He smirked - So, let's go.

I nodded at him and we left the hotel room. Of course a lot of bodyguards surrounded us. Thanks to them no one even looked at us here, because they all were too scared. We entered my entered car and we hit the road.

Anthony: I heard you helped some bar's owner here - He looked at me.

Luka: Yes - All the time I was looking straight ahead - It's how I am - I shrugged.

Anthony: You know it was risky? If he was infected with HIV and you had a wound, he could infect you.

Luka: I don't care about it. When I see that someone needs help, I can't pass them by indifferently.

Anthony: How did you know they were about to leave the bar? From what I heard, you stopped at the last moment and hid with Jasmine around the corner. 

Luka: I heard that.

Anthony: It's impossible - He started nodding - There were too many people there, you couldn't hear it.

Luka: Jake taught me how to focus all my senses on one element - I shrugged emotionlessly again - How do you think he avoided being shot when he was around Gilbert's people who wanted to shoot him four months ago? For Jake, his hearing is the most important sense. Believe me, he hears literally everything. Of course he heard a reloaded weapon and that someone is aiming at him. Besides, Jake was never hit in the face. I mean, of course I am not talking about it when he's rendered harmless like in Gilbert's basement. In a fair, unarmed fight, Jake never got hit in the face by anyone. What am I even talking about? In the fights, Jake never got hit. Liam Williams was the only one who was able to hit him, but it's all because he was armed. If he didn't have a knife, Jake would have literally killed him in a few moments.

Anthony: You always mention him like that when you talk about yourself? - He smirked.

Luka: Mhm - I answered quickly - Jake is an inseparable part of my life. I cannot speak about myself without mentioning him.

Anthony: How can you be friends with him after all he has done in his life?

Luka: Because I did a lot of bad things too, just like him. I'm sure you know about it too. Besides, believe me or not, but Jake isn't a bad person.

Anthony: Stop this bullshit, Luka - He hissed angrily.

Luka: But it's true. You don't believe me, because you don't know him. Jake shows you the side he wants you to see, he always does that. It was the same with me. He was distanced from me from the beginning. The first time I saw his true emotions was six years after our first meeting when he finally told me what happened to his mother. 

Anthony: I won't believe that this motherfucker has any emotions.

Luka: You'll see it when you see how he looks at Elena.