🇬🇷 GREECE (THE PAPPAS PART 1)

Jasmine's POV

I barely opened my eyes and hit my head on the pillow. I'm sure I have been sleeping for 12 hours or more, but still... I'm feeling terrible! All the time I was lying on my stomach and had my head hidden in my pillow. I didn't even look up, I just started looking my phone. I'm sure I left it on the bed next to me. I started patting the bed... Strange... I can't find it... I got annoyed and I hit harder.

Luka: Ouch! - He hissed - What for?

I immediately looked up and saw the Luka was lying next to me and was laughing. I turned pale. What is he doing here? He wasn't supposed to be here.

Jasmine: What are you doing here? - I looked at him questioningly with my narrowed eyes.

Luka: I really have to remind you that I'm also renting this room? - He was still laughing - But I have to admit that you have a lot of strength. You hit my fucking face! It's been a long time since I woke up so quickly.

Jasmine: Woke up? - I was still confused.

Luka: Yep. Why are you so surprised?

Jasmine: Because you told me not to wait for you?

Luka: I told you that yes, but I never told you that I won't come back to our room, Jass - He winked at me and said proudly.

Jasmine: I don't follow you - I sighed - You know what? I don't care - I tried to got up but then, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. I landed on his chest - What the fuck are you doing?

Luka: How do you feel? - He sighed and looked deep into my eyes - I saw that you were exhausted.

Jasmine: Well... - I sighed - I've been better. I don't even know for how many hours I have been sleeping - I laughed.

Luka: When I got back at 6 pm you were already asleep, so you slept at least 19 hours - He smiled.

Jasmine: What? - I narrowed my eyes again - You were here at 6? After all, it was half an hour after we got back to the hotel.

Luka: Yes, and? - He laughed.

Jasmine: Nothing - I said firmly - It doesn't make any sense. Then why did you tell me not to wait for you when you were in the room half an hour after me?

Luka: I saw how exhausted you were, I wanted you to go to sleep as soon as possible. That's why I didn't want you to wait for me.

Jasmine: Whatever - I tried to got up again, but Luka was still holding me - Can I go? - I sighed.

Luka: No - He smiled.

Jasmine: Luka... I really have no time for this.

Luka: I have news - All the time he was smiling.

Jasmine: Are you even listening to me? - I couldn't help myself and started smiling  too.

Luka: Today Eric is going to call the press conference with Elena's statement.

Jasmine: Really? - I widen my eyes - But... Is she ready?

Luka: You know she has no choice - He sighed - The sooner she makes the recordings from Harvard available online, the easier it'll be able to find him. We need ordinary people's help.

Jasmine: I know - I sighed - Thank you for information. Did you call Jake?

Luka: No, I texted him - He answered quickly.