"WHERE ARE YOU, JAKE?" (ELENA'S POV)

Elena's POV (now)

Elena: Jake... - Countless tears ran down my cheeks.

Then, he smirked and turned the TV off. He just turned off the live broadcast of my fucking funeral. When I saw how many people there are, when I heard all their words, when I saw how devastated they are... When I saw devastated Jake who left that fucking blue rose on my coffin and left without a word. My heart is even more broken than when he turned on and showed me an interview with Jake and Anthony asking civilians to help find me...

What about me? When he caught me in front of the FBI headquarters, he kick my face and I was unconscious for a few hours, so I have no fucking idea where I'm right now. The next day we were watching Jake, Anthony and George's interview about my missing. Well... To be more precise, I was watching it alone, because he was busy with tracking Jake's phone.

Now, I'm stuck in some house, God's know where and all the time I'm tied to something. Now, we're sitting in the main living room and I'm attacked to the chair. All the time, he's sitting next to me with his proud smile.

Elena: Of course I was right from the very beginning! - I shouted furiously - How could I fall for your stupid manipulation in that fucking ninth room?!

Liam: Language, please - He sighed annoyed - You know I hate it when you curse. I couldn't hear your curses in this house when you were solving these riddles - He grabbed his head - My head was about to explode.

Elena: You're a monster, Liam - I mumbled furiously and looked straight into his eyes.

Liam: And I... - He smirked, touched my chin and kissed me again. Of course I was about to throw up again - I'm incredibly proud of you, you know?- He touched my cheek and got up - You foresaw almost my entire plan, Elena. I'm impressed, really.

Elena: I told you I never make mistakes, Liam - I mumbled angrily again.

Liam: That's why I must have been sneakier than you, my love - He laughed and started walking around the room - You almost caught me red handed once. That's why I had do change my plans.

Elena: So, that's why you attacked me in Harvard, right? - I laughed sarcastically - You didn't want to kidnap me and kill me back then. You just wanted to scare me to make Jake doubt my sanity.

Liam: Well... - He smirked and touched his chin - Honestly? I didn't expect you to hit me with that vase - He laughed - Until today I have a bruise, you know?

Elena: Which way did you run away? - I sighed.

Liam: None - He shrugged - Behind my bookcase in my office is a space where I hid after smashing the camera. There, I dressed up as my favorite character, Xavier Turner and left my office after a few hours - He smirked proudly.

Elena: So, you found out that I will be in Boston thanks to this interview, right? - I sighed again - You watched my interview with Jasmine and Luka at that bar.