🏁MARIA&JASMINE'S SALVATION#1 (THE ADDRESS)

Elena's POV

Jake: Elena - He sighed - You've been trying to decode this message for the whole night. You haven't slept in two days.

Elena: You know I don't have much time left, Jake - All the time I was looking at the photo of the message on the tree - Today, is my last chance to save them. I can't give up, not now.

Jake: At this rate, you will finish yourself off, Elena - He sighed angrily and looked away.

Luka: Hello - He entered our main room - I see... Let me guess - He stood next to Jake and crossed his arms on his chest - She hasn't slept at night, but is trying to solve this riddle, am I right? - He looked at him.

Jake: Of course - He took a deep breath and looked at Luka.

Luka: Elena, you really need to take some break. You haven't slept in two days.

Elena: I'm fine, Luka - I mumbled angrily and I tossed out another smeared piece of paper.

Jake: You won't convince her, Luka. She's too stubborn and determined.

I didn't even look at them. All the time I was looking at the photo and tried to solve it on the piece of paper, but.... I cannot find the answer.

Luka: Well then... - He sighed and sat down in front of me - Can we help you somehow?

Elena: Well... - I sighed and grabbed my forehead - You can think of the solution with me.

Jake: So... - He sighed and sat down next to me - What do you think is hidden under this message?

Elena: I'm pretty sure it's the place where Maria and Jasmine are.

Luka: You kidding - He laughed - So, you think that the answer was right in front of our noses all the time?

Elena: I told you, Luka - I shrugged - The information about where Maria is, was there from the very beginning. We just had to have all the informations to find it out.

Luka: How do you know the kidnapper didn't write this message there during our trip?

Jake: When Elena found the message, she showed the photo to Gomez. He checked all the photos he took four months ago, and in fact, this message was on the tree from the very beginning. This idiot really need some glasses.

Elena: May I remind you that you didn't want to believe me either? - I smirked.

Luka: Are you sure you're not some kind of witch or something? - He laughed at me - Like, come on! How did you know that?

Elena: Because I never make mistakes, Luka. Always remember about it.

Luka: Got it - He smirked - I'll try not to forget about it.

Jake: Well then... - He looked at my phone and took a piece of paper too - Let's go.

___________________________________

Anthony's POV

I've been walking around the room nervously for several minutes. I have a pendrive from Elena in my hand all the time. Why did King record a message for me? What the fuck is going on?

Since yesterday I can't sleep because I'm wondering what's on this video, but I'm too stressed to start the video. It... It doesn't make any sense.

Honestly? At the same time, I want to both throw this pendrive into the trash and put it to my laptop and watch this fucking recording. I'm so... Confused.