🇦🇺 AUSTRALIA DAY 5 (VISITING JASMINE'S PARENTS)

Luka's POV

I'm not even able to describe how nervous I am. But I know I have to do it. I know that if Jasmine was here, she would like to visit them. Besides, I owe it to her. Especially after everything what happened...

I finally gathered myself and knocked the door. I immediately started walking around nervously, because of that fucking waiting. Then, I finally heard opening door and I saw some middle-aged woman. When, I saw her... I felt like I just saw Jasmine.

Woman: Hello? - She looked at me questioningly - Can I help you somehow?

Luka: No - I said quickly - I mean... Yes... - I started rubbing my face.

Of course, when I'm getting nervous, I don't know what I'm talking about. Just great.

Woman: Are you okay?

Luka: My name is Luka McKing - I took a deep breath and finally said that - I'm Jasmine's boyfriend.

Then, I saw that smile immediately appeared on woman's face. I got a bit confused and narrowed my eyes at her.

Luka: What? - I laughed.

Grace: Grace - She held out her hand to me - It's such a pleasure to finally meet you, Luka. Jasmine has told me a lot about you.

Luka: Really? - I got even more confused and shook her hand.

Grace: Yes - She laughed and put her hand on my shoulder - Well... Jasmine hasn't told me yet that you two are finally together. Actually... - She sighed - I haven't been in touch with her for several days. Where is she? - She started looking around - Is she in Australia too?

Luka: I promise I'll tell you everything, okay? - I sighed and looked at her.

Then, Grace smiled at me one more time and invited me to her house. I peeked at Jake and Elena one last time and nodded to them that I'm safe.

Man: Mom? - I heard someone's voice from some room - Are you expecting any other guests than your favorite sons?

When I heard that I immediately turned pale. Great, both brothers are at home now. Just great, now I'm even more sure I'll be dead.

Grace: Oh, shut up, James - She laughed - You won't believe who visited us!

Then, I saw them. Two tall, black-haired, well-built men. They left some room and when they saw me, they looked at me questioningly.

James: Have I ever threatened you? - He pointed at me.

Luka: Not yet - I swallowed and hardly smiled.

Grace: It's Luka McKing - She said excited - Luka, there's James and Dylan, Jasmine's older brothers.

James: Wait, wait... - He started approaching me and narrowed his eyes even more - THAT Luka?

Grace: Yes, that Luka - She laughed.

James: That Luka who has been friendzoning my beloved, little sister for the last ten years? - He stood in front of me and crossed his arms on his chest.

Luka: In my defense, I have to say that recently I almost died and confessed my love to her - I raised my finger - And we're finally together. Somehow... - I started scratching my head and grimaced.

Dylan: So, you fucked my sister? - He stood in front of me and crossed his arms on his chest as well.

Luka: Me? - I pointed at myself - Oh, no, no - I started nodding - I'm a gentleman and I don't fuck with women after the first date.