Airport

"Aaaaaaah! Shit! Fuck my life... Why am I always late" sighed Sneha
She was running to the airport at terminal 2 in Mumbai because she was just about to miss her connecting flight to Seoul.

Well, let's start from the start.
Hey. Our female protagonist is Sneha Maheshwari. She is from Mumbai and is a finance person
Long story short, after graduation she started working as a data analyst. She was doing quite fine, but she wanted some change. So she asked for a transfer to Seoul, South Korea. Being the biggest Kdrama addict she was and also an army, she was excited.
But but but the day she was boarding, it was her bffs engagement party, and BFFs don't miss out on each other ever.
So managing everything, and failing at it.
Our protagonist is running for boarding the flight in a ghagra.
I m pretty sure, people are convinced she is running from her marriage lol.

Time-escape:
This is the last call for Miss Sneha Maheshwari for a flight from Mumbai to Singapore.

"Umm, hey hey hey. I m sorry, I m running late here's my boarding pass, thank you!!" said Sneha.

Luckily she boarded the flight. She was seated in Business class, cause there are some perks of being a Senior Data analyst.

Time-escape.

"Passengers, our flight has successfully landed in Singapore."

Sneha pov:
Oh, finally.
Thank God I boarded this. I would have dead meat if I couldn't.
Ahaha, why are peeps looking at me like that?
Ah, FML.
Gottaaa gotttaaa change.
Let's go find the VIP lounge for Singapore to Seoul flight. Let's listen to some music, so I can finally relax.

Time-escape: Sneha did all the formalities, and is now standing in front of the VIP lounge.

Sneha Pov:
*Winter bear plays*
I entered the VIP lounge, all eyes on me.
Ahh but I think I saw V from BTS.
Umm, given the security on the other side and the crowd let's not go there, anyways I am not sure. Be okayy V simping heart..
Umm, let's get some clothes from my handbag now.
*Goes in the washroom, changes clothes to black pants and black top with a channel waist belt and boots, removes all the makeup and jewellery and does usual touch-up.*
Oh wow, now I can feel my old self back.
Wait for my lenses; let's get them out and wear glasses.

Author note: She literally went from a Runaway bride to a Tired Counsellor!!

Okay, let's get out there and have coffee.
Yay!! Starbucks your lover is coming!!!

Taehyung Pov:
We were sitting in the VIP lounge waiting for boarding to start.
Suddenly, I see a very beautiful girl in some weird outfit. WHEN SHE ENTERED, EVERYONE WAS JUST LOOKING AT HER AND SHE BORE THAT STRAIGHT FACE. Idk why She looks tired and pissed at herself. She just kept sighing, I couldn't gaze away from her. I was wondering  how could someone look so beautiful while sighing. She was just so different and oddly so attractive. I think she saw me, and she made a weirder expression. I thought something was wrong with me but then she just went straight to the female restroom.
Then I happened to listen to the conversation of my manager-nim.
One of the Noona, is very obsessed with Indian culture. She was gasping when she saw that girl. They were talking about how beautiful she looked in her lehenga and she looked royalty somehow. I took quite a keen interest in their conversation.
I kept waiting for her to show up, to catch another glimpse of that beautiful face.

BOOM! THE DOOR OPENS, AND PEOPLE LOOK AGAIN. But
She isn't an Indian princess now. She changed to an all-black outfit, looking very subtly sexy. Well, given the height, short wavy hair, big eyes, and that beautiful face.
I still couldn't gaze away from her.
But she didn't look anywhere. She straight caught her bag and went out.
Umm, here ends my Lil crush.

Time escape: Sneha got a venti latte with triple espresso, feeling alive again.
Boarding has started.

Time escape: Boarding has almost ended.

Taehyung Pov:
All of us were seated in Business class, ready to go home finally. I just kept reminiscing that girl's eyes, I could drown in those.
As I was thinking about her, She entered the aisle. Now with a rather alive happy face ig. I looked at her.
She looked at me, she recognised me!!!
What!!
But she just smiled at me with a lip sync of "BORAHAE".
I smiled back, and that 30 seconds of eye contact was everything. I wish time stops!

She went past me, she didn't see any other members but Jungkook saw her smiling at me. He saw me looking at her in the Lounge too.
Later, Jungkook texted me and teased me about my interaction with this mysterious girl. And he also sent a picture of her reading a book and just being lost in her space. Oh, I so wished I could talk to her.

Sneha pov:
Ahh, I had an amazing latte. I feel alive.
OMG let's board now, this time I won't be the last person!
I was in the aisle of business class, just finding my seat.
I literally saw...BTS!!!
but they all looked very tired and I didn't want to disturb them. I then somehow had eye contact with KIM TAEHYUNG.
I smiled at him and he smiled back.
Oh god, you can take me now. I will die with no regrets.

I didn't want to disrespect them or disturb them. So, I just went to my seat which was behind.
I thought to myself, that my dream has been fulfilled.
Yayyie.
I started readin a book to divert my attention. Idk how much time went by, because Circe is one hell of a ride.
I remember our flight landing in Seoul.

Time-escape: BTS left before everyone else.

Sneha pov:
As we landed, KTH looked at me and smiled again, and I reciprocated. This time I saw jungkook too.
Aaaaaaah, If only I could scream, My bias and bias wrecker...
So, the excitement of this nice unexpected encounter with BTS which would never happen in normal circumstances and shifting to a new country started growing.
I looked at the sky, after getting out of the plane.
I am here all alone but somehow I have a GOOD FEELING about this.