All I do is think about you

Soon after Sneha and Taejoon left.
Taehyung got ready too and left for his company.
As soon as Sneha and Taejoon left home.
Taejoon started asking her a zillion questions.
Sneha told him that she isn't sure what exactly is going on. She is fucked up.
She told him the whole story and ranted on and on about how she likes him, all the things that happened yesterday and in the morning. She was like an open book to Taejoon, they were buddies who shared every shit.
Taejoon just said one thing, "Sneha, you are in deep shit! Because love is just love. Complicated."
Sneha couldn't argue. Because she knew she was already in love with the guy, she got to know 2 days before and the guy who she was in love with when she was 18. It was all overwhelming for her. Being a bias is one thing. Falling for the one you are already simping for in real life is another.

Sneha couldn't focus on work all day. Her mind was hazy. Taehyung was on her mind. He had that smirk and see you soon, love was all she could hear. But his smile, his hands, his cheeks, his collarbones, his curly hair, him. Was all on her mind.
She was confused but so in love at the same time.

Taehyung on the other hand was happy like no other guy on earth.
You know the smile that a guy has when he is in love. It was stuck on his face.
When Taehyung went to the company. The members and even the managers could sense something different. Only Jungkook and Jimin knew what exactly has happened.
Yes, he sent them a voice memo telling them how he met Sneha and what happened.
As soon as he reached, he told JK and JM everything. By everything I mean everything.
They were very happy for him and curious about who Sneha is, to make their friend be so in love so soon.
As friends, it was very natural for them to be concerned. But somewhere they felt, he has met his person finally.
Jungkook: "Ahh you told her that! See you soon, Love!!!?"
Jimin: "I cannot believe this."
Jungkook: " What a flirt you are. I am thinking about what she is going through. Have you asked Taejoon?"
Taehyung: "Ahhh. I did. And I think it's kinda fucked up. He called me & asked me what I told her. She has been hazy all day."
Jungkook: "Lol, Taehyungie you gotta cover this up."
Jimin: "I am thinking how she must be rn. She must be so shocked you, idiot."
Taehyung: "Don't worry. I think it's gonna go fine. I am meeting her anyways."
Jungkook: " Huh, when?"
Taehyung: "I will go pick her up, from her office. Taejoon is gonna help."
Jungkook and Jimin "No. Idiot. Don't do that. Jimin: "Meet her normally and talk to her. She is gonna get more shocked if you do that."
Taehyung: "Ummmmmmmm."
Jungkook and Jimin: "Nooooooooooooo!"
Taehyung: "Okay okay. Yes sir."
They sighed.
But they were happy for him. Bro's before Hoes is so true.

He was thinking about her all day too. Thoughts like how is this gonna go? Is she alright with it? Her smile. How her hands fitted his. Her eyes. Her bed hair. Everything.

Time escape: 7ish pm
Taehyung is already home after practice and making some music.
Taejoon and Sneha have reached home.
Sneha went to 1701 and changed everything. Got in her PJs and then went to 1702 for dinner.
*Bells rings*
Taehyung opens the door. *AWKWARD AND AVERTED EYES*
Sneha: "Umm, Hi!"
Taehyung: "Hii! How was your day?"
Sneha: " Good, how was yours?"
Taehyung: "Great. Oh, come inside."
Sneha: "Oh right."
She gets inside, and Yeontan comes to her. Now, her focus is Yeontan. She picks him up. And starts talking to him and petting him.
Taehyung couldn't help but smile at the mother-son duo. Yup! HE IS SO IN LOVE.
Sneha and Tan are sitting on the couch and she is talking to him. Quite a beautiful sight. He joins them.
It's Sneha-Tan-Tae.
He starts talking to Tan as well. They start talking to each other as well and keep on petting Tan. Their hands meet. They look at each other and time kinda stops.
Taejoon sees them from the side and becomes happy that they aren't awkward or anything. He thinks they look like a happy family. And  clicks a picture.
After 10 seconds, Sneha realises and breaks eye contact. Tae removes his hands and looks away.
Taejoon laughs at their silliness. And thinks, It is so evident they are so in love.
They might need to talk things out. But they are still sitting together. It is like them coming back to each other. Oh, Hyung and Noona!! Phightinggg.

Time escape: Dinner's done. All others went to their rooms. Sneha is also done and about to leave. Taehyung reaches to her hands and asks her, "Care for a walk, on the balcony?"
Sneha: " U-Um-mm, Yeah yeah." kinda nervous.
*Seeing her reaction he leaves her hand and says, Sorry and just goes ahead.
Then They reach the balcony.
There are 2 balconies In their home. One is connected to the drawing room where they were. And one is connected to Taehyung's Room. The one they went to was the Taehyung's room.*

Taehyung: "Hey. Are you good?"I am sorry for taking your hand like that.
Sneha: "No no no please don't be. I am sorry as well. And Yeah I am. It's just."
Taehyung: "Ummm it's kinda too much for you to digest. But I have feelings for you. I kinda know that you somewhat have some feelings too. And I want to pursue US. I don't plan on giving up. Are you alright with it?"
Sneha: "Hmm. Wasn't that too direct!?"

*She is filled with butterflies all over*
Taehyung: " It was. But I don't want to confuse you or me. Tell me. Are you alright with it?"
Sneha: "If I am being honest, I have feelings for you too. I know they are strong and I want us to be. But, give me some time. I am not sure if these feelings are what I am feeling rn or what is coming from the past when I was head over heels for you. I know it's kinda difficult for you too. But I don't want to be unsure of a single thing in this. I cannot take risks for US. Can I ask you for some time? We can be the same as we are. Just us. Normally. Not friends, not lovers. Just us. Because I don't want to confuse you or myself.
Are you alright with some time?"

Taehyung knew he wasn't gonna get full heads-up. He was prepared. He was prepared for her to be fully ready and wait for her to come to him.
Taehyung: "Okay. But just so you know, I won't let you even take a breather without me. I am very good at pursuing. And Please come to me, soon. Because I...
*gets shy*
want you to be mine."
Sneha: *is red from cheeks to ears and her heart is racing*
"Well, I won't make you wait too much. Because I want you to be mine as well."
Taehyung *smiles and just looks at her.*
Sneha *smiles harder at him*

Tae Pov: So Fucking Cute, I am  so dead.
Taehyung: "Ahh, don't smile like that to other people okay!?"
Sneha: " Hahahaha. You shouldn't as well." *she sounds like a boss but after that, she does a nose scrunch*
Taehyung reaches forward near her and goes to her ears and tells her,
" It is for you, you know. Also, I will be waiting. But I don't know how much I can. Be mine, soon. Okay, love? "
Sneha being the person she was. She told him in the same position they were. " Okay, love. I won't. Good night, Mr Kim. "

Taehyung was red. But the guts it took Sneha to tell him that, only her heartbeats knew.

Taehyung: "Go-goood night, S-Sneha."
She smiles at him and goes to her home.