Dinner.

After them being all emotional about their love for each other. They decided it was time for their dinner date.
Taehyung rushed into his room telling Sneha to wait for him. He came back with a bag. He told her, to wear that tonight.
Sneha pov:
This is my most most cliché wish. Wow. Checklist tick. Ahhh, he is soooo soooo fucking awesome. AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HE IS MY MAN.

Author's note: Bollywood did this to her and she is glad her fantasy came true.

Taehyung is awaiting her response. He gets all anxious and says, " Umm, don't get me wrong. I just saw this in a store, and I thought you would rock this dress. Ah, my bad not Rrr-rock just you would look good in it so I bought it for you. And as for the size, I just guessed. Don't get me wrong, please sneha."

*Sneha stays silent..hovers over to him and kisses him on the cheek, and leaves smiling.*

Taehyung is just still from this surprise. His phone vibrates, it is a text from her.

Sneha♡: Mr Kim! Don't worry. I was just shocked UK.
It is kinda fun to tease you.
Also
Also
I am so glad
You gave it to me
This dress AND YOU
Thank you
Soooooo
Muchhhhhh
I love it
And
I
Love
You.

(That's how her name is saved in his phone, these are the texts she sent him!)
*Sneha receives a text*

Mr Kim!! : I love you too, babe
Cannot wait to see you rock that dress. See you at 8 ♡

Sneha replies, CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU TOO, MR.KIM♡

They cannot stop smiling, lol.

Time skip: 730ish pm
Sneha puts on the dress after her bath and makeup. The dress is a red satin gown.
Sneha pov:
This looks so fucking beautiful. And the fitting is so perfect. How could he know my size so well? Aaarrghhhhh. Shit. I cannot stop BLUSHING. I just wanna...

Time skip: 8 PM

Sneha is all ready. With that dress, heels, purse, bracelets, necklace, earrings with cuffs and rings. Full on aesthetic!
It was her first date with him and she didn't want to leave any stone unturned!!
She opens the door of her house and finds Taehyung in the suit she loves. He is wearing the one, she mentioned to him. The one with the handkerchief on the head, the LA one.
They are colour-coordinating. Well, that's what Tae wanted.
He is there wearing that suit with a red tie, a watch and tan shoes.

Taehyung pov when he saw her:
WOAH. SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL. WOW. MY BABY. SHE DID ROCK THAT DRESS.
AND THAT STYLE, SHE LITERALLY CAN ROCK ANY OUTFIT. MY WOMAN.

Sneha pov when she saw him:
WHAAAT. I ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE HIM IN THIS. SO HE LOOKS LIKE THIS IN A SUIT. WOW. MISTER HANDSOME. OH GOD, HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

They are so simping on each other.
Sneha: "Mr Kim! You look so handsome. Wow. And this suit. You wore this. Wow."
Taehyung: " I had to. And babe, you look so hot rn. Wow. Just wow."
Sneha: " It is all thanks to you. This looks fine, right? Nothing is extra right?"
Taehyung: " Ah, stop worrying. You look beautiful tonight. And you are mine..."
Sneha: " And you are mine. All mine..." says this slowly.

She smiles at him, her heart is exploding.
He loves how her eyes go tiny when she smiles at him.
He kisses her on her lips, It's like a peck. But it is like him telling her, I am so glad we are together.
He then asks for her hand, they hold each other's hands.
They get down and then get in his car. Tae drives her to the dinner place, which is safe from the paparazzi and where they can have their time.
During the drive, they are so happy internally.

Time skip: At the location.
They enter.
AND HEADS TURN.
It isn't that they have Mr Kim Taehyung in the house. It is for the power couple that came in...holding each other's hand.
The colour co-ordinated beautiful hot couple.

There is acoustic live music over there too.
A lot of people are dancing to romantic tracks. Taehyung asks her, " Wanna dance!?"
Sneha, " Sure, I might suck at this."
Taehyung, "You won't and I will take care of you. Don't you worry, yeobo?"
*Sneha is internally SCREAMING AND CRYING*
*She just blushes and smiles and smiles.*

They get to the dance floor.
Taehyung grabs her waist and she puts her hand around his neck. He guides her and they dance. They are just happy in their world. They keep on whispering to each other. They look so in love. So in love.
Wrapped around each other, slowly dancing to old romantic music...
Wow.

Later the waiter guides them to their table.
Candlelight dinner.
Taehyung searched a restaurant that gives vegetarian food for her.
*Sneha was so deeply touched and she kept falling more and more for this guy in front of her.*
They had dinner and it was quite a delightful time. They had some great food and good wine. It was dessert time.
They ordered a lot. Because both of them had sweet tooth. She only liked drinks without sugar but if it came down to eating sweets, she was all in.
They ate the desserts served. But when one last bite was remaining. They looked at each other. They both wanted it. Sneha looked at him with her puppy eyes. And he gave in.
Sneha: "You have it. I don't want it." while having the internal war to not give in
Tae: "No no. You have it. I can have my dessert later."
She looks at him and he nods. It was cute how she ignored his words.
After eating it she looks happy like a kid.

Taehyung gets up from his seat and bends over to Her.
She is looking with her big eyes at him.
He smirks and kisses her.
Well, that was the desert he was saving for later.
After kissing her. He sits back down and smiles at her.
He says, "That was yummy."
Sneha was unable to utter a word and she was so red.
Taehyung: " Yeobo?"
Sneha: "You are gonna kill me at this rate, Jaan." says nonchalantly
Taehyung: "What does Jaan mean?"
Sneha: " Life.."
*Taehyung was wondering How can someone be so adorable?*
Taehyung: "Then you are My jaan, ig."

He messed up the pronunciation and laughs a bit.
Sneha: " You don't know how fast my heart is beating rn." says quitely.
Taehyung: "Mine too."
Sneha: " Guess we are both head over heels."
Taehyung: " We are, Jaan."

They ended their night on this note.
After all this, they went back home. Said goodnight and went to different flats.

The two love birds were so happy with all the things that happened today. They become each other. Their movie date. Their dance. Their photo session. Their dinner date. Their kisses. Them.