It starts with us.

Taejoon has some appointments with his college friends so he leaves saying goodbye to Sneha and Taehyung.

The air isn't awkward between them now.
After all this time they have been spending together with each other, they are rather comfortable now.

They are like friends without categorising each other as one.
Trust me they don't wanna categorise the other person as a friend!

They are just sitting and talking. Well, it's been a while since they had lunch. Sneha was kinda hungry.
She says
Sneha: "Mr Kim, Ramyeon meokgo galrae?"
*Taehyung is speechless.1*
Sneha: "Mr Kim. Mr Kim, are you there? Ramyeon meokgo galrae? Mr Kim, are you hungry? You aren't?? I am very hungry!"
Taehyung: "Yeah yeah sure. let's have ramyeon."
Sneha: "Wait. Lemme make it."
Taehyung: "Hey. Wait wait. Lemme make it. Lemme show you KTH SPECIAL RAMYEON!! You will become a fan."
Sneha: "hahaha. Oh sure! Let's see if it's worth that or not lol."
Taehyung: "you are doubting my skills!?"
Sneha: "Yes I very much am. Make it. Let me be the judge. Lol."
Taehyung: "Okay Ma'am"
Sneha: "Wait. I have an idea!!
You make yours and I will make mine. What say, bro?"
Taehyung: "First, I am not your bro.
Second, I am in for it. We can judge each other's cooking."
Sneha: "Mr Kim, if anyone heard us talking about cooking skills based on making instant noodles they are gonna judge us so bad. Hahaha."
Taehyung: "You are right hahaha. Let's do it though!"
*Both of them stand beside each other.*
*15 MINUTES LATER
FOOD IS READY*

Taehyung: "I think mine is better."
Sneha: " Like it is. I think mine is the best."
*Tastes what they cooked. Likes it. Sees each other, starts laughing.*
They did fight for the last bites though, but easily gave in another second.

It was already 8:30ish now.
They sat again. This time they saw some YouTube. Taehyung sees a song called 'Main Pal Do Pal Ka Shayar hu' and plays it. Turns on Korean Caption. They are just listening to this beautiful masterpiece silently sitting beside each other.
After the song,
Taehyung: "This was really beautiful."
*Shocked kinda*
Sneha: "I know right, it's beautiful."
Sneha asks: "Also, Do you want to go for a walk? But you cannot go to public parks. Don't worry let's just walk on the balcony?"
Taehyung went " Why don't we go for a drive? Then there is this place we can freely walk. Let us go there!"
Sneha: "Wow. I am in. I love random plans. Lessgoooo."

Something's different between them now. They are so naturally inclined towards each other. It's beautiful and dangerously perfect.
Them bonding in this relationship must make even the gods happy.

*They leave in Taehyung's Car. He plays his playlist.*

Author's note: His Playlist is legit a Piece of Heaven!!

Sneha: " I love your songs and your playlist."
Taehyung: "Pleasure"
Their random conversation again flows. They became silent but it was still comfortable.
*Reaches the location*

Author's note: Full on K-Drama Vibes.

They got down the car. Somehow it was chilly out there. They went down to the park. Somehow Taehyung gave Sneha his hand to lead them to the place where he wanted to take her to walk. Sneha caught his hand. And they went with a huge smiles on their faces.

The place where Taehyung took her was quite deserted but beautiful with just one-night lamp in the whole area and a bench.
The view was just stars, the moon and the trees surrounding the area.
Sneha was a moon and star lover, she started talking about them and how she thinks of the moon as her guardian angel and friend. Taehyung listened to her every word and just listened to her talk about the things she loved.
What Taehyung signifies about the moon as we might never know, cause he never interrupted her.

After a while.
They started walking and talking, and sometimes they were silent. Lost in the view beside them and front of them.
But everywhere they went that day, they went hand in hand.
The walk didn't seem to end cause none of them wanted it to.
It was Taehyung's favourite place where he came for a walk to just be himself. Having introduced this place to someone else felt like a huge deal to him. But he just wanted to walk here with her.

Taehyung Pov:
That's weird. I don't want to let go of this hand. I don't care who she perceives me as.
Taejoon's Hyung. V of BTS. Or just Mr Kim for her. I don't want to let go of this hand.
I don't want to be in this platonic relationship.
It starts with us. Right here, for me. And I hope she thinks the same.
I like her. Every part. I have known her for like 2 days but she just naturally fits me. So naturally.
And her hand fits mine♡

Sneha pov:
I cannot believe we came here. He is a beautiful person. I never thought I could know him this closely when I started fangirling him. I am glad I got to know him.
He fitted me then also and now that I have known this these days he fits more.
I don't want to leave this hand. It's comfortable with him and the butterflies just never stop.
Haha, I am falling for him again. Damn.

Author's Note: Sneha was deeply in Love with Taehyung when she was 18. She was V Biased and just loved him and everything about him.

With them being lost in thoughts and still thinking about one another. They reached their car place. They were like, Why so early!?
Sneha looked at Taehyung and he understood she wants to walk with him more.
They did 2 more rounds after that.

Sneha in her mind:
I will tell you million tiny reasons, I am falling for your smile. I just want to be where you are.

Taehyung in his mind:
I am falling for your eyes, I just want to be where you are.

Author's note: Yes, these are Christmas Tree's Lyrics.

*It was 11:30 pm*
After 3 whole rounds, they realised it was late and they should probably leave. Taehyung took her to the car's door. Opened the door for her. After sitting inside, that's when she left his hand. After closing the door, Taehyung thought his hand felt somehow empty. Sneha felt the same.
He sat inside. They looked at each other and just smiled. Sneha asked, "Wanna have something to drink?"
Taehyung: "Sure, what do you wanna have?"
Sneha: "You know my answer."
Taehyung: "Oh right, coffee addict."
Sneha: "Mr Kim that was bad. I am just an appreciator of something that deserves to be appreciated."
Taehyung: "Oh okay. Let's go I know a good coffee place."
Sneha: "Wait wait, Mr Kim. From what I know you cannot drink coffee right? So what will you have If we go there!?"
Taehyung: "Umm, How do you know that? I never told you."
Sneha: "Mr Kim, ME IS AN ARMY."
Taehyung thinks and laughs, It is like she is declaring herself to me. She is just so darn cute.
Taehyung: " Yes Ma'am. Your point is clear. My Army's know everything."
Sneha: "Yes sir. Now, what will you have?"
Taehyung: "Umm umm, they do have some shakes as well. I will have a strawberry shake ig."
Sneha: "Oh, I love strawberries too. Now Idk what I will have."
Taehyung: "You can have both, you know. Kiddo."
Sneha: "Don't kiddo me, please. Also, I will not be able to finish both."
Taehyung: "Okay okay. Let's go for now.
You can take a sip or more from mine, Sneha."
*Sneha is Lil red now*
Sneha: "Ahh umm. Ye-yeah yeah sure. Le-lets go now. Shall we?"
Taehyung: " Yes yes, you are so cute."
He laughs a Lil when he says that. With those eyes, like he means it.

*SNEHA IS RED*
Taehyung starts driving. He sees her twice or thrice. She is just stiff and facing the front.
Until he touches her cheek which is red.

Sneha's eyes have gotten big.
Taehyung asks, "Are you okay? Why aren't you saying anything?"
Taehyung in his mind: Soo soft.

Sneha: "Ye-yeaaaah ye-yeahh I am Ok. I am totally totally good. Hahaha"
Taehyung: "Hahahaha, you are just so cute."
Sneha is stiff again, and Taehyung is driving peacefully.

Sneha pov:
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?
You are the culprit, that's why I am like this. It is because of you.
LIKE I AM CUTE. WHAT.
HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF FROM MY EYES?
HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF SMILING? YOU ARE SO SO FUCKING CUTE.
I WOULD JUST DIE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. AND YOU SAY I AM CUTE. NOT ONCE BUT TWICE.
PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO MY LIL HEART.
YOU ARE JUST SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. MY GOD. I COULD DIE.

Sneha: "Yes yes. When are we reaching, Mr Kim?"
Taehyung: "Oh just 7ish minutes Ig."
Sneha: "Cool cool."

*They reach the location.*