For me, It's you

Day 2 comes to an end, and they just chill at the beach. Both doing this or that.

Time skip 1030PM
Taehyung asked Sneha to get ready.
Around 1130
Sneha came out of the room wearing the silk red gown and heels. She saw Tae all suited up, well he practically lives in a suit but this one...it was more special because he was waiting for her...
Another cliché romantic moment fulfilled!
Sneha saw him with her eyes big and you could say she swooned at her man.
Sneha pov:
WHAT IN THE FUCKING WORLD.
HOW CAN HE LOOK SO HANDSOME.
AND HE IS WAITING FOR ME!!! HE IS MINE ISN'T HE?
OH, GOD. THANKYOU!
HE MAKES ME WEAK.

Taehyung pov:
WOAAAAH.
LOOK AT HER SO BEAUTIFUL...
HER FACE.HER EYES...HER HAIR. I LOVE HOW HER LIPS ALWAYS CURL WHEN SHE LOOKS AT ME.
SHE CAN MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER SO MUCH.
OH, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, BABY.

*Taehyung gave her his hand, and she held on to it. He smiled and they made eye contact with a little laughter. Just two people admiring their love.*

Taehyung: "You look so beautiful..."
Sneha: "You look so fucking handsome..."
Taehyung: "Hahaha. Now come... It's almost time."
Sneha: "Wait wait. I know you have some surprises for me but I have one too... Let me bring mine too..."
Taehyung: "Huh?"
Sneha: "Give me a moment!"
*She rushes back to the room, brings a box and then holds Taehyung's hand*
And says, "Let's go."
Taehyung smiles and says, "What is this? Tell me tell me..." He looked quite excited
Sneha laughs it off and they leave the villa.

The place Taehyung prepared everything was at the beach... Fairy lights, Candles, Some deserts, Wine, Flowers and A telescope?
They went there. He took the box and placed it on the couch and kept looking at his watch... Waiting.
Sneha chuckled at how cute he was...
Then it was...

00:00 O'clock
Their 1st Anniversary...
They hear a noise and
Fireworks... Sneha was so surprised, She grabbed his hand while watching them.
It said, " I♡U " in the sky...
Sneha was watching the sky and Taehyung was watching her.

Taehyung pov:
Wow. She is so beautiful... Look at her smile... I Love you so much.

As the fireworks ended, He looked at her and said, "Happy First Anniversary, Love."
And leaned in and kissed her.
IF ANYTHING IT WAS MAGICAL.
As they were kissing, he felt his hands were somehow wet. He opened his eyes and Sneha was crying.

Taehyung: "Why are you crying? What happened!!? Are you feeling unwell?"
She stared at him all teary-eyed and said, "It is so magical. I just cannot believe it's all happening to me. You are..."
Taehyung: "Hush"
And he kisses her again.
He says, "That's the reason you are still a kid. You deserve so much more and I am gonna give you everything. It is just 1 year down, there are lifetimes to go baby!" while kissing her face.
Sneha laughs at his cuteness and says, "Happy Anniversary Tae. I am so glad that I found you. I love you so much."
Taehyung laughs and then says, "Well it's not all but first I wanna see what you got me."
Sneha suddenly gets all excited and takes him with her to the couch...
She says, "See it isn't anything great you know."
Taehyung, "Ah, that's for me to decide..."

*She opens the box, there are so many things...a letter, a vintage watch, a neck chain, flowers, some tickets, notes, polaroids, small things they bought together, cards, a key chain...*
She takes his hand and says, "Umm see. I kept all these special things of our relationship and I wrote this. I got you the watch that you wanted and ah this neck chain, it has a sun because it somehow reminded me of you. You are like a sun to me so, It is like something I want you to have with you and this key chain has all your song's name and everything. Umm, do you like it? I know it's the bare minimum but that's all I could think of."

Taehyung gets a bit teary-eyed and says, "It isn't bare minimum it's maximum to infinity. I love it, it is all so thoughtful. You are giving me some of our best moments to keep for a lifetime AND RELIVE THEM EVERYTIME I OPEN THIS BOX
This watch thank you for it and this neck chain I'm gonna wear every day and I hate you it was all your plan to make me cry!"

Sneha said with a huge smile, "I didn't plan it. Thank you for accepting it and read this letter when I am not around...okay" she says this while kissing his eyes and then his face, Taehyung smiled.
He then takes out a necklace from his pocket.
He laughs and says, " Well I wanted to give this to you too. Because you remind me of this. Remember when we went to the park on the second day we met and we were talking about the moon, that's when I realised that I am in love with you."
The necklace he bought for her, was of a crescent moon.
Sneha smiles at that.
They kept their neck pieces together, they were so different yet so similar...
JUST LIKE THEY ARE.

Taehyung made her wear the necklace then and she made him wear his... It was so beautiful watching this...
Taehyung asked, "Fancy some wine?"
Sneha replied, "Yes and some brownie, love."
He bought them over and then Sneha asked,
"Why the telescope?"
Taehyung: " Remember how you always wanted to camp out and watch stars at night and identify constellations...well it's for that!"
Sneha: "But who's gonna tell us what is what?"
Taehyung: "Your man ma'am."
Sneha: " You learned all this to do this with me!"
Taehyung: "Yes and we have s'mores too..."
Sneha hugged him. She was so touched, she always wanted to do this.
She said, "You are. you are just sooo....thank you!!"
Taehyung: "Well, it's funny how we both think so much before gifting..."
Sneha: "Haha. But you know you are my best gift ever..."
Taehyung: "And you are mine..."

They watched the stars and planets, ate s'mores, drank a lot of wine, lay in each other's arms, then played in the water, walked hand in hand on the edge of the shore, danced to some jazz music, kissed each other a lot on lips and neck, stayed to watch the sunrise, smiled at the beautiful view. She was asleep so he carried her back to the room and then they slept at 6 in the morning.
Also, Taehyung got so many cameras placed at different locations that took pictures of them. He didn't want to miss this opportunity of filming their 1st Anniversary Celebration pictures, the best part was they were all candid and real.
Well, He had one more gift for her.
Which he was gonna give it to her in the morning...