ahh home?

Time escape: it's been 4 weeks.
She has started working and settled kind of. The place her company has provided is a very posh building, so she is quite happy because who doesn't like luxury?
Taehyung went to the dorms with the rest of BTS. They took a week off and rested well.
The shootings for their new album are starting soon, so they are occupied.

Sneha met a cute family who was their neighbours. And she became very comfortable with them.
They were a family of 6 but only 4 of them lived together. Ahjussi, Ajumma and their son who was roughly Sneha's age and their dog tan. Their oldest son is an idol and they have kept his identity hidden. Their second oldest daughter has moved to US. for further studies.
Their son whose name was Kim Taejoon was Sneha's very good buddy. They became good friends and because they had very similar interests and dislikes, their bond seemed so unbreakable and cute. They used to Annoy each other like brother and sister.
One of the reasons Sneha became so close to her neighbours was Kim Taejoon and also Tan.
She always wondered how he looked like Yeontan. Due to these close relations, Sneha used to go in and out of their home (flat no. 1702) like it was her's.
Ajumma used to call Sneha for dinner and breakfast.

Time escape:
Weekend of 4th week.

Sneha pov:
Yayyie. It is the weekend. And today I will get Good home-cooked Korean food from Ajumma's Hand.
Oh wow. To have a home.
I miss India. I miss Ghar.
Okay okay! Let's not be sad.
Where is Kim Taejoon!? Lemme call him and tell him I m leaving for home.
*Calls Taejoon*
Sneha: Yaa! Where are you? What time do you leave?
Taejoon: I will leave in half an hour. Are you done!?
Sneha: Huh? I am going then or should I wait for you?
Taejoon: Noona!! Please wait, we will go together.
Sneha: oh oh namdongsaeng! I will. Do it fast, will you!!!
*cuts the call*

Author's note: He is calling her noona because Sneha is older than him by 4 months but they are like best friends.
And he is purposely calling her noona to make her wait for him, in a friendly way.
Also, Sneha and Taejoon are colleagues.
They are in different departments and positions Sneha is the HOD of the Risk department and Taejoon is a Manager in HR.

Taehyung Pov:
I m going home after so long.
It's been a month already since I saw yeontan. Ahh, Finally I can meet my family.
Taehyung is home at 6ish.

Time escape:
It's 7.
They reached home.

*Bell rings*

Taehyung Pov:
Ahh it must be my namdongsaeng.
It's been a while since we meet!
My little brother, I missed you little shit.

*Opens door excited*

See's a girl. And not just any girl. He sees that Mysterious Indian Girl at his door.
She isn't even looking at him as she is scolding Taejoon.
Taehyung is wondering why they seem so close. Kinda curious. Basically JEALOUS.

Taehyung Pov:
WHAAAAAAAAT!
SHE IS THE SAME GIRL.
AH, HOW CAN I FORGET THOSE EYES?
SHE IS THE ONE.
but why is she with Taejoon, they seem close.
Whyyy!!
Don't tell me.
Are they datinggg!!?
Why guardian angel?
Still processing this.
Taejoon sees Taehyung.

Taejoon pov:
"Ah noona why do you always scold me?
The door is open, let's go.
Oh, wait. Hyung!!?
Hyung is back!!"
"Hyung!! When did you come back?"

Taehyung: *No response*
*AS HE IS LOOKING AT SNEHA*

Sneha pov:
Why does this Taejoon always tease me
Ahh, He is so annoying.
Wait the door is open.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
WHAAAAAAT!!!!????
Is that Kim Taehyung?
And what was HYUNGGGG!!!
DON'T TELL ME THE IDOL HYUNG WHOSE IDENTITY YOU NEVER REVEALED WAS KIM TAEHYUNG.
*LOOKING AT TAEHYUNG, FULL-ON ARMY PANIC MODE ON*

Taehyung Pov:
Okay! Why is she so shocked?
She looks like she saw a ghost and is about to faint.
No, wait she is so red now!
I should be the one who is shocked cause I met her again.
*BREAKS THE EYE CONTACT*

"Yaa! Taejoon-ah. I came back an hour ago only."

Taejoon pov:
Why is Sneha so shocked and red!?
Oh, wait. She is an Army and V-biased. I never told her my brother is V of BTS.
Hahahahahah *devilish smirk*
Oh let's tease her again!!!!

Says to Sneha:
"Sneha!! Noona!! Why are you so shocked? Do you realise you are red-faced rn!! Aren't you happy to see your bias wrecker open the door for you!? He is my hyung-nim."

Taehyung Pov:
YOUR BIAS WRECKER
V BIASED WHAAAAT!!!?
Oh my god. She knows me and I am her bias wrecker wowww.

Sneha pov:
Huh. Kim Taejoon. You are a lump of dead meat. How can you say in front of Taehyung that I am V-biased? Uggghhhhh. Okay okay. Relaaaaaax Sneha. Relaaaaax.

"Taejoon-ah. I am not. I am not.
Anyeonghaseyo. I am Maheshwari Sneha. I am their neighbour. It is nice to meet you, Taehyungssi!"
I smiled at him, trying to be normal.

Taehyung Pov:
Taehyungssi in her voice oh god.
Thank you, my guardian angels.
And her smile...that's a beautiful smile.

"Anyeonghaseyo. I am Kim Taehyung. It is nice to meet you too." Smiles back like he saw a cute kid.

Sneha pov:
What is that smile? So cute. So cute. My simping heart. So beautiful he is. His bread cheeks. I feel like touching them.

Taejoon interrupts: "Ah, this is so awkward. No fun at all. Hyung, She is my friend, our neighbour and also my colleague."

*Ajumma enters*
*Completely ignores Taehyung and Taejoon*

Ajumma pov:
Why are they just standing at the door for so long and not coming inside. Lemme me go and see.
"Yaaa! Why are you standing there? Come inside."
*smiles at Sneha*
"Sneha, I made your favourite Tteok-bokki!! Let's go inside and have dinner."

Sneha: " Yesss, Ajumma. Khamsamida for the food."

Taejoon: "Omoni, We are also here. Not just her. Hyung, meet Omoni's fav Sneha. And you're gonna be ignored so be prepared."

Sneha *shy and smiling**is literally red*

Taehyung Pov:
Her face is so red. Oh my god. I feel like touching her cheeks and telling her to calm down.
It's just me. And she is already Omoni's favourite. Ahh, wow so cute.

Author's note:
It's more like V is a Sneha simp.
But it goes both ways lol.
They are simping for each other.

*They go inside and sit for dinner*
In due course, Sneha pets yeontan and also says hello to ahjussi.

Dinner time:
They talked about how Sneha and Taejoon became friends. About Sneha's background. About BTS's work. Normally about food.
That was a good dinner time.
They soon became comfortable in each other's company.

They were shy inside but they were chill on the outside. And somehow, things just flowed for both of them. For Sneha and Taehyung, normally talking at a dinner table with family seemed so natural.

*Somewhere they had a newly made soft softest spot of each other now*