Conversations

Dinner was done. Ajumma n ahjussi went to their room. It was those three and yeontan.

Now all that was again was an air of awkwardnesses*

*Sneha is sitting with Yeontan beside her, she is petting him. She is fully focused on him. after meeting him, she intends to leave*
Sneha pov:
Aaiyoo, my baby.
Tannnnn.
You are just so cute.
Hii my baby. Are you having fun, my tan?
*Taejoon speaks*

Taejoon: "Ah noona, don't go home tonight. Let's sit and talk for a while. We can have drinks too, it is the weekend!! Don't be a spoilsport."

Sneha pov:
Ahh. Why would you do that? Can't you read the Air, Kim Taejoon?
But I lowkey want to stay too and wanna go home too.

Taehyung Pov:
*Sneha and Tan look so cute together. Wow. But Tan you are a traitor.
You aren't even looking at me rn.
Papa is sad.
*Taejoon asks Sneha to stay*
Ah, I want her to stay but isn't this kinda awkward!? Lemme ask her to stay too.

Taehyung: "Umm, Sneha-shi you should stay, if only you are fine with it."
*Sneha smiles hearing Sneha-shi*
Taejoon: "Hahahaha, Hyung you don't have to call her Sneha-shi, she is my age only. We are 7 years younger than you. So"
Sneha: "Yes yes, please. Don't call me that Taehyung-ssi."
Taejoon: "Why are you guys so formal!? Why don't you address him as Oppa, Sneha!?"
*Sneha's eyes are now big and she is again kinda red*
*Taehyung is speechless at his brother's dumbness*
Sneha: "Umm, umm, we just met, it's not appropriate. I can call him Mr Kim. Is that all right Taehyung-ssi?"
*Taehyung is now speechless at Sneha's lack of understanding..MR.KIM HE WAS BLUSHING*
Taehyung: "ah, yes yes. And I will call you by my name."
Sneha: "HUH!?"
Taehyung realises he messed up lol*
Taehyung: "Sorry sorry by your name, Sneha. Haha ."
Taejoon: "Enough with this! Come let's have drinks!!"

*All of them were sitting on the balcony with Whiskey and Wine and Beer and some snacks*

Taejoon: Noona, Lemme make you a drink of whiskey! 60:40 right?
Sneha: Taejoon-ah, now you talked like you are my best friend. I love you. Oh, Mr Kim, you will have whiskey too? Taejoon: I love you too.

Taehyung: Oh, I am a wine person. You guys go on. I can only handle wine.

Taejoon: Ah spoilsport. Noona, let's drink till we forget!
Sneha: Yes, please..I would love to forget everything.

Taehyung: Are you guys this sad in your life? That you wanna forget everything.

Taejoon: VERY!!!!!

Sneha: Exactly. Life Sucks. Work Sucks. Love life sucks. Everything Sucks.

Taehyung chuckles a bit at this best friend duo and then starts playing some slow Korean music on speakers*

*They are all lost in vibes and some kinda melancholy.*

Taejoon abruptly goes to his room to use the washroom and doesn't come back, Taehyung and Sneha doesn't realise his disappearance.
Sneha and Taehyung are slowly drinking their drinks and yeontan is there to accompany them.
Taehyung suddenly asks-
Taehyung: So, what is the meaning of your name?
Sneha: Huh. Umm, you surprised me. It means 'to love'. What does your name mean?
Taehyung: "all wishes will come true."
Sneha: Wishes come true, huh?
Taehyung: Well, at least It's a good name.
Sneha chuckled.
*Silence*
*Later a million stars demo version started playing*
V was shocked to find his biggest fan sitting in front of him because she knew every word and even the music by heart. Sneha started telling him how it is her all-time favourite and she wants to hear its full version. Later they talked about songs, love and their idea of Love, family, sunsets and sunrise, arts, desserts, and whatnot.

It didn't shock the author that they slept there on the balcony. With Sneha's head on Taehyung's shoulder and his head on her head.
Just like love birds...

Author's note: The author knows it's cliche but you are here for clichés.

Time-escape: 6 AM
Taejoon wakes up and remembers that he just didn't go back out again. He thinks Taehyung and Sneha were gone to their rooms and slept. But he just wants to check.
He goes to the balcony.
He is shocked cause they are sleeping with her head on his shoulder.
Taejoon Pov:
WHATTTT. WHAAAAAAATTTTTTT!?
When did they become so close!?
Ahhhhhhh shittttt!!!
Why are they like this!!
My hyung and my best friend?
But wait, why am I panicking?
I didn't set them up. It just happened ig. Lol.
But oh wow!!!
my hyungggggg and my bfffff.
Awwwwwww
They look so cute rn.
Lemme click some pictures.
Hahahahaah
Sneha you are so dead. Lmao.
*clicks pictures*
Lemme wake them up nowwww!!!
Hahaahahah. *evil smirk*

"Hyung!! Noonaaa!!
Hyunggg!!!! NOOOOONNNNAAAA!!
Get up!! GET UP!!
You guys slept here all night!? And why are you guys sleeping together? What happened!! Tell me!! Tell me!!"

*Sneha isn't a morning person and without caffeine, she is rude AF and just cannot understand the world*
*Taehyung on the other side takes a while to understand but is a normal person!*

Author's note: By normal, I mean usual behaviour after waking up.

Taehyung is wide awake.

Sneha: "Yaaa Taejoon-ah, Will you shut up? It's so early!! Iwnanshedslewp"
*Sleeps again on Taehyung's shoulder*

Taehyung Pov:
Hahahaaha.
So cute lol.
She cannot even make a sentence.
But why are we sleeping like this? Oh, I rmbr!!
We were talking till 3 AM and she started getting sleepy. So we just somehow ended up sleeping like this.

Taejoon: "Noona!! Get up, tell me na. And why are you so rude to me? You didn't even come and checked on me. Noonaaa!"

Sneha: "Ughhhh. Ugggh. Just speak slowly rn. Wait. Where am I? And If you are here whose shoulder is this?"

Taejoon: It's Hyungs!

*Taehyung's smiling shyly.*

*After Seeing Taehyung. NOW SHE IS WIDE AWAKE.*

Sneha Pov:
WHAAAAT THEEE ACTUAL FUCCCK!?
WHAAAAT?
Oh shit. Oh shit.
What is he gonna think of me?
I am so sorry.
Oh god. Help me.
*Abruptly gets up and stands*
Taehyung and Taejoon are shocked.

Sneha: "I am so sorry!! Really really sorry!!!"

Taejoon is laughing and Taehyung is just controlling his laughter now.

Taehyung: "umm umm it's okay!"
Taejoon: "phaaboyaah!! U are an idiot."
Sneha is straight out silent.

Taehyung Pov:
Hahahahah this was awkward but she is so darn cute.
Taehyung: "it's okay it's okay Sneha are you sleepy?"
Sneha: " Hmm umm"
Just shaking her head.
Taehyung: " then why don't you sleep in my room for the time being?"
Sneha is like okay because sleep has taken over her mind.

Sneha leaves and sleeps in Taehyung's bed.
After getting her to sleep, Taehyung and Taejoon sit together for a while and talk about normal stuff and yesterday night.
Taejoon tells Taehyung more about Sneha, their friendship, how she is, what she likes and random things about her. He somehow wants Sneha and Taehyung to get together but the idea of them together feels weird. He doesn't know how to put it.

Time-escape:11AM
GOOOD MORNING.
Sneha pov:
Finally! My sleep is complete. I already feel better. This bed isn't mine. Oh right Taehyung and Taejoon told me to sleep here, whose room is this?
She is just thinking about all that and Taehyung comes out from the washroom.

Taehyung Pov:
Her bed hair. They are all messed up. CUTE.
*Smiles at her and says good morning*

Sneha pov:
*Awkwardly smiles back and mutters good morning and just rushes out of the room and goes to her flat. 1701*

Taehyung is again Left speechless by her.

Time escape: Lunch time
Sneha doesn't come to 1702.