the sun and the moon finally meet.

So, THEY ARE OFFICIALLY DATING.
After their love confessions once again. It is like they are finally home.

After they break their hug. It is just them.
Then they sit down, and keep on talking, they are with Yeontan, and Taehyung is holding her hand and playing with her rings, They are then just looking at their hands together and smiling.
They make eye contact and smile more.
The feeling of being loved, unconditionally. It was finally theirs. They were on the moon together.
Sneha clicked a picture of them holding hands (。♡‿♡。) and they posted it on their stories, she had put the caption, "Found you, love." And he captioned it, "HOME"
It was their beginning, together as an official couple.

Author's note: He used his pvt pvt insta account which just has his contacts, not the official one.

Taehyung asked her for a dinner, to celebrate their first day as a couple. And their first proper date.
Sneha told him, how she loves his tuxedos and suits.
Sneha: " Oh my god. You look so hot in those. Like literal. You in formal wears>>>. I used to be so..." (〃゚3゚〃) she didn't say the word just made this expression.
*Taehyung gets shy*
Taehyung: "Haha, silly. I think I should wear them more now." (In a flirtatious tone)
Sneha: "Nopes. I won't be able to handle that sir."
Taehyung: "But you look (〃゚3゚〃) in every outfit."
Sneha: "Oh please. Don't sweet talk me, Mr Kim."
**Trust me. She was on the 7th cloud when she heard that.**
Taehyung: "You know when I first saw you in that lehenga at Singapore airport's VIP lounge, I was in love. You pulled off both outfits so well!!"
Sneha: "So it was you. I think I saw you but I wasn't sure. So I just went."
Taehyung: "Ik you made a weird face and went out. I was like huh? Then I asked around you know. I was awed. Me meeting you again like this. And then now being together is so weird . Because when I first saw you, I wanted to be with you."
Sneha: "Don't tell me. Oh god, How come I got you?"
*They were holding each other's hands, now they were just looking at them and just rubbing them together.*
Sneha: "By the way, I manifested this relationship for like 6ish years. When I first saw you I had a huge crush on you. Your voice was my sleeping melody. I wanted us, but it seemed so impossible. So then I started manifesting a person like you. It is funny that I got you. The OG TAEHYUNG.
I was so near to stopping this waiting for Mr Me. And look HERE YOU ARE, MR.KIM. I love you."

Taehyung: " I love you so much, babe. Aarggghhh, it's all good now. Because HERE YOU ARE, WITH ME."

Author's note: This isn't the end it is their beginning♡♡
The dinner date awaits.