Forever.

Sneha woke up in the morning, seeing Taehyung all smiling at her. She hugged him again
They stayed like that for quite some time and then Sneha suddenly says in her baby voice, "Wanna marry me?"
Taehyung looked at her all shocked.
He replies, "Didn't you already agreed to my PROPOSAL?"
Sneha was now awake, she goes, " What proposal?"
Taehyung takes her left hand and shows it to her, she was wearing a ring studded with a single diamond. She was just staring at him...
He smiles and replies, "Were you gonna say no?"
She hides her left hand and says reluctantly, "Never. You cannot take it back from me now."
Taehyung smiles at her cuteness. She then suddenly remembers something and gets a box from her purse. She goes to him on the bed and takes his hand, she puts on the ring she got for him.
Taehyung was speechless.
Sneha then says, "You are my heaven on earth.."
Taehyung replies "I so wanna marry you right now."
Sneha goes, "Me too. But first, check this ring, There is something written for you."
Taehyung says, "You should check yours too."

In Sneha's ring, it was engraved, "It's 'Us' forever, Love♡" and In Tae's, "yours, always♡"

They smiled at each other and kissed like there was no tomorrow.
It was so soulmate kinda thingy.
Getting the rings for each other and that to engraved at the same time...
Everything made sense somehow...
Taehyung gets up, "Wanna have breakfast?"
Sneha: "Yes, please. Also, I would love to have coffee that you make."
Taehyung: "Yes ma'am. Now, you are officially stuck with me for lifetimes."
Sneha: "Yes I am. I gladly am."

They had their breakfast, which they made together and told their families and friends...
THAT THEY ARE NOW ENGAGED!!!

Taehyung's family was so happy and Sneha's father on the other side was shocked but he agreed easily. Sneha guessed that it was her mother's magic.
She told Taehyung all about it.
How her relatives flipped listening she was dating The Kim Taehyung and everything.
They both laughed at these bizarre incidents.
But they were happy that everyone was Happy.
It all went by in a flash...
They went to India. Met her family. Roka happened. After their Roka, Taehyung posted a picture of them from the ceremony and captioned, "You make me wanna be a better man."
Sneha posted it to and captioned it, "You make me wanna be a better woman."
Seeing this the world flipped. It was trending all over the news, but they were ready for it all.

After a few months, they got married in India they had a Hindu wedding and all of Taehyung's family and friends were there too... It was her dream wedding kinda a small wedding with only the near ones. What made her the happiest was how Taehyung was so invested in her culture and everything it meant.
They literally did compliment each other.
Sneha's Mom could see how happy he made her and she was glad He kept his promise.

After their wedding in India, they flew back to Korea for their Korean Wedding...
After both weddings, she shifted to Taehyung's home, the one where he stayed alone. After everything, they took a breather for 4 days. Stayed home, relaxed, did chores and sex. 

Day of Leaving.
Packing was done. They boarded the first flight. They had a connecting flight again,
Korea to Singapore and then to Norway.
After reaching the Singapore airport, they had to wait in Singapore airport's VIP lounge, For the next flight.
They were sitting there, hugging each other. Her head on his shoulders and hands intertwined.
Taehyung said, "It is where it all started...for us and see here we are again."
Sneha replied, "Well, I guess it is forever now."
Taehyung: "It is...Yeobo. Come on, Let's go it's almost time."

They left the VIP lounge off to their forever.

The End and The Beginning.

Author's note:
Thank you so much for reading "Here you are".
I am glad you read it whole. It is a very soft simple story of two mature individuals who are waiting for their partners, and what happens when life gifts you with a person so beautiful. This story is a simple day-to-day sweet thing of the couple kinda story.
I hope you liked it and Loved Sneha and Taehyung!
Khamsamida.