friends? neighbours? soul-mates?

Sneha just stayed in till evening. Taejoon was very curious about her because she wasn't responding to his texts or calls. Taejoon even got a call from Sneha's mom cause she wasn't responding to them.
Taejoon as a last resort unlocked her apartment. What they found was rather funny than shocking!

Sneha was sleeping on her bed and her phone was silent. Taejoon was mad at her somehow. It was funny but very irresponsible of her.

Taejoon woke her up. And again she was like ugggggh lemme sleep.
Taejoon relentlessly tried to wake her up.
He began scolding her because of how she made everyone worried and even her parents from India called him.

After she was finally up, they gave her 10 mins to comprehend her world.
It was very funny because with her messy short hair and rather dead inside her dumb face, she was just staring at Taehyung. Somehow this cute kid melted Taejoon's heart. After seeing her Taejoon was laughing so hard, and our V was silent. It looked like a small kid was looking at a cake.
She didn't say anything at all.
Few mins later, Taejoon made her coffee. And after that, she was alive and said to Taehyung "So it wasn't a dream! You are real?"
Taehyung responded, "Yes yes, very real. good morning." It was sarcasm coated with sweetness.
Taejoon went, " I wonder what's there in your brain. You little idiot."
Sneha looked at him all pissed, " I wonder the same, what I thought while making a friend like you. You dumb-ass!"
Taejoon, "Just have your coffee you little shit" now pissed.
Sneha, "I have to so that I don't murder you!"
Taejoon, "As if you can. Bydway call your parents they were worried!"
Sneha, "What time it is?"
Taejoon, " It's 6:30pm "
Sneha, "Fuck!" followed by some Hindi curses.
Taejoon, "Is everything all right there?"
Sneha, "It is Dad's birthday! I texted him in the morning but didn't call. Fuck!"
Taejoon, " Oh! Don't worry I told them you were sick. Now call him and wish him from my side. You idiot, always worrying people."
Sneha, " I am sorry. I am wrong Oppa" being all cheeky.
Taejoon smiles at this and says, " Okay okay. Now get up."
Sneha, "Yes. Bydway thank you Mr.Kim for accompanying him because of you I am alive. And Thanks little shit." says this while looking at Tae-Bros.
Taejoon pats her and smiles.
And they leave.
Sneha feels just warm in her heart.

Time-escape: 1 hour later.
That small messy kid was somehow lady like now. All ready.
She had some food that Ajumma made and some hangover relief.
She was talking to yeontan and was busy with him.

YeoTan's Dad joined them as well. That is Taehyung.
Taehyung, "You alright?"
Sneha, "Yeah. Got scolded a little bit it's cool."
Taehyung, " Well you should."
Sneha, "I didn't know you were team Taejoon already."
Taehyung, " I haven't decided on the teams yet."
Sneha, "Then I have time to make you mine."
Taehyung, "Yeah, you do."
Taehyung started feeling this new feeling towards her.
And then with them, time flowed. Their talks seemed never-ending. How should I say, they were like those random stranger friends who met by chance but somewhere both of them know that their bond is very different and deep.

They exchanged numbers and since they were now friends Taehyung added her to his pvt pvt insta. Now, that was news for an army like her lol. But after getting to know him in person she began to admire him more.
She was also beginning to see him as Taehyung and not V.
The dream Sneha thought she was in was her wide reality.

Time escape: Sunday
Sunday is like Indian food day for Sneha and also for cleaning. Her OCD self is very strict with herself. Her morning began at 10ish am. After Coffee and Breakfast, she began cleaning her home. It took her roughly 2 hours to finish everything then she did her skincare and finally bathe. At 1:30, she started cooking food.

Sneha pov:
Finally Ghar jaisa khana.

Time escape: 1 hour later.
The sabzi is almost ready and the rest of the stuff is too. Since she was from a brown household, she never made food for serving 1. This was at least 3 servings. She thought who can have lunch with her!! Taejoon.

*Calls Taejoon*
Sneha: Ya! Come home if you want to have Indian food.
Taejoon: Cool cool, I was waiting for your call.
Sneha: uk you can just come to my place if you want to. Don't be so formal with me. Ask Mr Kim too!?
Taejoon: Sorry sorry. Yes lemme ask him.

Sneha pov:
HUHHHHH! HUHHHHH!?
HE MIGHT COME TOO?
WAIT LEMME CHANGE.

1 MINUTE LATER
*ding-dong*

Sneha pov:
Soo fast. Wait I am in okayish clothes let's just be presentable.
Puts some Lip tint and cream and perfume.

*ding-dong**ding-dong*
Taejoon: " Ya! noona! Open will you? Hyung is also here."
*Runs and opens the door*
Sneha: "I am sorry! So sorry, Mr Kim. for making you wait. Come in!"
Taehyung: " it's completely fine."
Taejoon: "why aren't ya saying sorry to me?"
Sneha: " Like I would. Kiddo. "
Taejoon: " Nvm old hag. What's there for lunch?"
Sneha: "Palak paneer!"
Taejoon: " Wow. Thankfully you are of some use. Hyung, her food is good!"
Taehyung just smiles at this.

Taehyung Pov: I now know why they are best friends. Because they are dumb and cute. Lol. If only they heard the words they said.

*All of them Sit and start eating food*
Sneha *it is good* very proud she is.
Taejoon: Woah the food's yummy . At least you are of some use lol.
Sneha *flicks him on his head to silence him*
*Taehyung takes a spoon and tastes the food*
Taehyung: That is Tasty. But like how are you guys eating from your hands? I don't know how to!

Sneha teaches Taehyung how to eat from the hand. He fails miserably. After a few trials,
She just makes a bite of roti with sabzi and takes it to Taehyung. He intuitively opens his mouth and takes a bite. Now, both are just staring at each other again cause this was so uncalled for. Feeding someone is an ACT OF LOVE.
Taejoon is also staring at them and feeling like a third wheel.

Sneha pov:
Aaaaaaah! Why would I feed him food?
My Bollywood fantasy. Shit shit.

Taehyung Pov:
What? WHAAAAT? SHE JUST FED ME FOOD FROM HER HANDS? it felt somehow very sweet. What is this weird feeling of mine towards her? But Oh, to get to eat like that. So sweet. She is just in my intuition idk.
Hey hey! She is turning red again.

Taehyung: "Okay! That's how you eat."
Sneha, " Yeah." getting all shy.

*They finished their lunch. Taehyung learns how to eat from his hands too. He is quite happy with all that bite thingy. And also the food was awesome in taste. So, a win-win for both.*

They talked about things after lunch as all 3 of them sit together in the drawing room. They talked about home, food, idols, tours, their jobs and time just went by.

It's 6 pm now.