𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷: 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙹𝚒-𝙷𝚘𝚘𝚗

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

The Idol yawned as rays of sunlight peeked through the curtains waking her up. Her alarm blaring by her bedside, alerting her that she needs to get up. It was a busy day today.

Their schedules were jammed pack with photoshoots and interviews. She wished that she could just stay in bed and sleep without worries.

In an instant, the realization came when she felt the other side of the bed cold. No one had occupied the right side this time. Odd. She wondered why?

Urging herself to stand up, the woman crawled to the side of the bed to check. The futon was neatly folded beside her bed and still, no agent was present.

Where is (Y/n)?

She once again pondered. Only then to be hit with realization as she remembered the events last night. It was entirely her fault why she slept on a cold bed. She wouldn't admit that though.

I'm an idiot.

The idol wanted to apologize, she needed to. What she did was idiotic and risky. Her actions were unreasonable and it wasn't fair to the young agent to take the blame.

Sighing to herself, Nayeon got up to get ready for the day. Taking a quick shower before dressing herself up. She was glad that she did because minutes later, someone was banging on her door.

Namely Park Jihyo, "Yah Im! Hurry up!"

"Yeah yeah! I'm almost done!" She replied, equally as loud as the latter.

When she got out, all of her members were already there. Ready to go and start their busy schedule. However, there were two people missing.

It was their manager, and Lee (Y/n).

Nayeon was confused. The agent was always punctual. A habit that he has, also applying them to the group. This was the first time that he was late.

Before she could ask, a gentle knock was heard from the door. Mina being the closest, answered it. The door swung open to reveal a person that they don't quite recognize.

There stood a man, probably in his mid-20's. He sported a plain black suit with his hair slicked back. He looked like a normal business person. Standing up with his shoulders squared and his head held high.

Not one to judge a book by its cover, but he looked arrogant.

"Twice?" He asked, garnering a few nods from the group. "I'm here to escort you to your company. Your manager and CEO are already waiting."

"Oh and don't bother locking the back door."

So that's why they weren't here?

With a few looks from the group, the man showed his ID from their company. Moon Ji-hoon. And so, the girls went inside the van as they cramped up the seats.

Usually there was an extra seat at the back as Nayeon always sat at the passenger seat whenever (Y/n) drove. This time, she chose to sit at the back with her members.