BROKEN💔

Author's POV

After all the things jimin still went to jungkook's room to check on him but poor boy didn't know that he is going to get hurt
At first he knocked the door jungkook didn't answer then again he knocked the door jungkook said to come in. He went jungkook was facing towards window so he didn't saw jimin coming towards him
"Kookie are you angry at me" jimin said but jungkook sigh and ignored him then jimin went towards jungkook was going to sit beside him but stopped by jungkook "what you want now" he said "nothing just came to check on you if you are doing fine or not" jimin said "I am fine now leave me alone please,can you?" he told him "no I am not leaving without you Kookie let's go have have dinner together all members had only we both are left so let's go" jimin said "I am not hungry you can leave now" he said "no I am not going to listen to you just come with me" jimin said "hyung go and leave me alone" jungkook said "I will but first come and have some dinner with me I am hungry Kookie" jimin said with pout.
"If you are hungry so go and eat" jungkook said "no not without you, you have to come. I have waited for you now come let's eat before it gets cold an-" jimin got cut by jungkook who stood up "HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU PARK FUCKING JIMIN I AM NOT HUNGRY GO AND EAT AND LEAVE ME ALONE WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND IN SMIPLE LANGUAGE ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY" he shouted breathing heavily "no kookie I can't bec-" jimin again got cut by jungkook "BECAUSE WHY WHY HUH CANT YOU UNDERSTAND I DONT LIKE YOUR BEHAVIOUR WHY CANT YOU LEVAE ME ALONE IN MY OWN PEACE YOU ALWAYS THERE TO POKE YOUR FUCKING NOSE IN MY FUCKING THINGS" jungkook said. 
Before jimin could speak tae enters the in the bedroom "what happened guys?" Tae asked and then jungkook took tae's hand grab beside him stood and told " tae I love you please be my boyfriend" the whole world got crash down in front of jimin he didn't know what to do he stood there froze on spot.
Tae was shocked by jungkook didn't know what to do he saw jimin who had tear in his eyes then he looked back to jungkook "jungkook what are you talking about" tae said " yes tae I love you since I saw you so that's why please I beg you be my boyfriend" jungkook said tae looked at jimin again to see his reaction but jimin had emotion less face then he saw to jungkook he knows that he is going to betray his soulmate but he also loves jungkook "yes kookie I would loved to be your boyfriend" he said to completely breaks jimin's heart. Jimin felt like his soul left his body 💔
Jimin was shocked because of tae's answer he didn't know his own soulmate whom he loves more then anything will betray him. Jimin was about to fall when he saw jungkook coming towards him.
"See I have my boyfriend whom I love so he can take care for me now you don't have to worry about me jiminshi he is more better to take care for me even more then you what you have did for me till now. And from now on don't you dare to come towards me for anything other then work understand" jungkook said making jimin break his heart.  Jungkook saw how broken jimin was he himself was confused why he felt his Herat pang after seeing jimin this way but as always his ego was more so he shrugged it off. "Sorry kookie I wil-" he got cut by jungkook "I SAID DONT FUCKING CALL ME KOOKIE YOU USELESS SHIT CALL ME JUNGKOOK ONLY TAE CAN CALL ME KOOKIE NO ONE ESLE ESPECIALLY NOT YOU" he said making jimin look straight into his eyes somehow jungkook didn't like that hurt full look so he looked away from jimin "Sorry jungkook I will not disturb you anymore. I will stay away from you. I hope whatever I did you will appreciate it but I think I did  make a mistake maybe I was crazy for doing such a stupid things sorry. And all the best and congrats you both would make a great couple I know because I "TRUST" my soulmate he will never hurt you in anyway he is prefect for you he is best I hope you will be happy more then what you are now and all my good wishes for you and sorry once again I will never ever disturb you ever" with that said jimin went to his room running.

(Dashi run run run hehehe sry 😂)

MEANWHILE

Jungkook was froze after what he heard from jimin his heart was broke and he just want to run and hug and kiss his hyung but again his ego uhhh is more then anything else so he shrugged it off and told tae that to exchange room with rm and to stay in same room before he doze off.
Tae was happy because he is finally jungkook's boyfriend and sad because he betray his soulmate but he choose to be happy but even tae didn't know his so called boyfriend will never will be his. And then he went to pack his stuff to bring in jungkook's room before dozing off beside him keeping space between.

JIMINS POV

Everyone is sleeping jhope hyung is also sleeping I am still awake think the moment that happened earlier. Jungkook loved tae and even tae loved jungkook but he didn't told me that he loved him. If he had told me before then maybe I would be back away from him. I don't know why jungkook hate me so much what I ever did to him.
I smiled sadly it isn't his fault I am fat,ugly, useless. Tae is handsome everyone wants boyfriend like tae not like me. From now on I will let go jungkook even if tae betray me nothing will change the fact that they both are boyfriends. 
Don't I ever deserve love. Am I that bad. Did I do something to universe. Didn't even I have feelings. Why it's me always me. I started crying till I got call. I looked at my phone to see who called me at this late night.  I took my phone in my hand to see who is calling me.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey loves I hope you liked it💕

Who do you think must be calling jimin this late night??

I know it is sad but don't worry jungkook will regret it that's the promise 🤞🏻
(I want you to be a light baby, you should be your light)
Heheheh sry for that 😂😂 I just wanna make you laugh after this intense drama 😂

Please vote and comments loves because that will help me to keep going ✨💜

I hope I didn't disappoint you right or maybe if I did I am sorry 🥺

If any suggestions or opinions tell me 👉🏻

If any suggestions or opinions tell me  👉🏻

😂😂😂😂

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH LOVES♥️✨

See you in next chapter till then byeeeeeee