LITTLE BETTER

Author's POV

After jimin and taemin left the drom no one was talking. Jimin was so quiet he didn't he know that they already reached park and were sitting

Finally taemin broke the silence "Minnie ie are you okay baby" "huh" jimin said "come here" taemin said and hugged jimin. As soon as jimin hugged taemin he started crying so hard that he was feeling hard to breathe "let it out baby hyung is here" taemin said and that's it jimin started cry more harder then before

After few minutes jimin was sobbing silently. "What I ever did hyung. Am I not wroth for his love. Don't even I deserve his love. Am I that bad" jimin said "no baby you are very precious for that brat. He didn't had value for your love baby stop crying minnie I hate seeing you cry you know right" taemin said.

After awhile jimin was hiccuping "hyung my soulmate whom I love more then anything or anyone who I see my own brother even tho we are not blood related but I see him more then that how can he betray me hyung. He should support me and should have help me to get my love" jimin said and started crying again "baby they both are brats don't waste your precious tears for them the don't know how to value to precious things. You are angel jimin you were so good to him but still your soulmate betrayed you now stop thinking about him minnie" taemin said as he patted jimin's back and kissed his forehead.

"Hyung it's not jungkook's fault I am fat,ugly,useless, pathetic and on the other hand tae is so handsome,prefect" jimin said "huh seriously jimin I will explain in your words you said tae is prefect but did you see your self you are most beautiful angel leave boys you are even more beautiful then girls baby how can you not see the way people looks at you hmm. You are definition of prefection so stop saying that" taemin said "hyung bu-" jimin got cut by taemin "enough baby you had already wasted your precious tears for them who don't deserve your tears and love and not stop crying and let's enjoy our day would you do that for me baby" jimin gave taemin soft smile before saying "okay hyung thank you for being there for me not leaving me in tears" "what are you talking about minnie remember I will be always there with you and stop saying thanks and all now get up let's wash your face over there and enjoy our precious day baby shall we" taemin said with wide smile making jimin giggle "okay hyung let's go" jimin said and making taemin finally relief that he made younger smile.

TIME SKIPPED.....

Author's POV

It was night time all members were sleeping because they know taemin was there with jimin so they don't have to worry but there was one person who was still awake not knowing why he was still awake only thinking about taemin and jimin. That person was non other then jungkook who is sitting on couch waiting for jimin to come home.

After few minutes jimin entered the drom all giggling and clinging over taemin they both were laughing because taemin was making silly jokes.

Just when they came near hall they saw jungkook was still awake that made jimin little nervous and clutch taemin's shrit "jungkook why are you still awake" taemin said making jungkook pissed "nothing was not able to sleep" he said. Taemin shrugged off.

"Minnie I am leaving now okay if you want to hangout tomorrow just call me I am free few days okay" taemin said "okay hyung see you bye" jimin said after that taemin gave jimin forehead kiss and went.

Jimin was about to go to his room but stopped by jungkook. "Such a whore you are aren't you" he said jimin froze on his spot was shocked because what word jungkook used him to describe his eyes were already filled with tears.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Hey loves I hope you liked it💕

Hope I didn't disappointed you all if I did then sorry 🙏🏻🥺

Please tell me if I am doing good because if not I will delete the story because you all are reading but I am not getting any response please loves understand and let me know if I am doing my job good or bad so then only I will continue my story if not my work would be wasted. Please at least one comment or vote please 🙏🏻🙏🏻🥺🤧

And don't worry loves jungkook will regret his actions very bad

Just for your information next chapter is going be heart breaking so please understand it is necessary for further story and don't worry it's going to be happy ending I don't believe in sad ending okay loves♥️✨

(😏😏)

LOVE YOU ALL LOVES ♥️✨

See you in next chapter till then byeeee