ENOUGH

Author's POV

Jimin was crying sitting on couch. Until he saw taemin running toward him and immediately hugged him.

"Hyung" he said and started crying hard "hey minnie baby what happened hmm" taemin asked "hyung" jimin tried to speak but couldn't utter a word "shhhhh baby breathe breathe" taemin said.

After awhile jimin was hiccuping "now tell me minnie what happened" taemin said "hyung what I did I love him hyung and now he is dating my best friend makes my heart break hyung" jimin said "jimin-ah baby what I told you not to waste your precious tears on him hmm" taemin said kissing his forehead "but hyung kookie is my love how can I move on from him hyung how how" jimin said and started crying again "minnie listen to me you are very precious baby very you know. He was not worth for your love baby. Leave him he is happy with his love life. And even you should be happy minnie" he said jimin just was looking at him with confused look. Which made taemin chuckle "Minnie baby so can you give me one chance please I will make you very happy and promise you that will love to the death" taemin said looking at jimin with heart eyes. Jimin saw how sincere he was because jimin knew that taemin loved him but he told taemin that he loves jungkook so they both stayed as best friends."are you sure hyung because I am still not moved on from him" jimin said "I will try my best minnie to make me love back please give me a chance" he said "okay hyung" jimin said because even he wants to be happy. 

But they didn't know there were two pair of doe eyes were looking at them with his tears in his eyes why you didn't told me jiminie that you loved me he said under his breath

TO BE CONTINUED.....

I hope you liked it💕

And finally it's time for taekook regrets 🤪

Short chapter I know but I have my college works going on but don't worry I will make long chapters soon hope you understand 👍🏻

Any suggestions 👉🏻

                  (The way he looks at jimin 💕🥺)

LOVE YOU LOVES ♥️✨

See you in next chapter till then byeeee