DONE

Author's POV

Jimin was in still shock what happened just now. He was still standing on same place. After a while jimin went towards washroom and saw a big dark hickey on his neck. Jimin was shocked and angry. There was angry tears in his eyes. He hated the fact that he couldn't do nothing. But jimin had enough. First jungkook hated him and next he got in relationship with his so called soulmate and then he broke up with him and then now he wants to make him his.  That's not going to happen jimin have already decided that he will leave his life his own with his lovely boyfriend. He was so angry on himself "it's enough no more crying I had enough now nothing will change everything had changed already" jimin mutter under his breathe.

Time skipped

At night where jimin was going towards kitchen to drink water. That's when jungkook garb his waist and pinned him on the wall. "Jungkook move away" jimin said "why should I" jungkook said "what do you mean why should I. You have no rights to hold me like this" jimin said "ohh I have rights to hold you baby" he said "shut the fuck up and move away" jimin said and used his all strength to push him away jungkook stumble but regain and stood. Jimin was about to go but got stopped by jungkook " jimin I love you" he said making jimin turn around and started laughing. Making jungkook confused "why are you laughing" jungkook asked "is this a joke" he said "no jimin I am truly in love with you" jungkook said now jimin was burning with anger. "WHAT LOVE HUH DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF LOVE HUH YOU STUPID PERSON" jimin burst out "hyung I am say-" jungkook got cut by jimin "SHUT UP WITH YOUR STUPIDITY BOY. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HAVE BROKED ME. AND ABOUT YOUR FUCKING LOVE HUH. LOVE IS A WORD WHICH HOLD LOTS IF MEANING JUNGKOOK. AND YOU SHOULD NOT LOVE LIKE A WHORE LIKE ME WHO JUST LOVE TO SPREAD THEIR LEGS." Jimin said "hyung no I did-" jungkook could compete his word "JUNGKOOK YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I HAVE WENT THROUGH. I LOVED YOU TILL THE DEATH. YOU ALWAYS PUSHED ME WHAT WORNG DID I DO HUH" jimin said as he started crying and jungkook was crying silently looking down "I know hyung I am sorry" jungkook said and jimin just chuckled "SORRY HUH. YOUR SORRY WONT HEAL ME JUNGKOOK. I AM HURTED A LOT I REGRET LOVING YOU. I AM HAPPY YOU PUSHED ME AND I GOT MY LOVE OF MY LIFE" jimin said. Jungkook was looking at him with shocked eyes "LOVING TAEMIN DIDNT BRING ME SADNESS BUT HAPPINESS. HE IS THE RESOAN OF MY HAPPINESS. I AM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE OF HIM. AND NOW I AM DONT WITH YOUR SHIT I AM SO DONE. TOMORROW ITSELF I WLL CALL HIM AND ASK HIM FOR MARRIAGE AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME NOT EVEN YOU. I WILL MARRY HIM IN TWO DAYS AND THATS MY PROMISE" jimin said with anger and jungkook lost his words and his heart started to beat fast think about their marriage "no no this can't happen he can't marry him. I will not let him marry him" jungkook mutters under his breath "hyung I know I have made mistake I am really sor-" he couldn't complete his world "SAVE IT JEON JUNGKOOK" jimin said and left kitchen and went to his room leaving jungkook who is crying his heart out.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Hey loves I hope you liked it💕

Any suggestions 👉🏻

Few more chapters to go 🙃

                           (Awww so cute☺️)

(Awww so cute☺️)

LOVE YOU ALL LOVES ♥️✨

See you in next chapter till then byeeee