NEW START

Author's POV

Next day

Jimin woke up got fresh and went out of his room to have breakfast. He saw all of them already were there but not jungkook so went towards the dinning area "GOOD MORNING HYUNG" he said making everyone happy to see jimin as behaviour as before. "Good morning minnie" Jin said "hyung I am very hungry give me food" he said "sure baby wait a second" Jin said. Then jungkook came and directly went towards jimin and sat next to him making jimin surprise but he didn't said anything. Jungkook had already decide that he will make jimin his. "Good morning everyone" he said "good morning jungkook-ah" Jhope said "good morning jiminie" jungkook said making jimin shocked but jimin has already decided to move on because he think that man can never be his so why not "good morning jungkook" jimin said making jungkook sad also happy

Happy because jimin talked and sad because he didn't called him kookie. He likes to hear kookie from jimin's mouth it's like sweet as honey very beautiful when jimin says that but jungkook know that he had made mistakes so he had to wait for that.

"Jiminie hyung I am hungry can you serve me" jungkook said making all of them shook but not tae he was smiling seeing jungkook is trying "why should I ask tae to serve you" jimin said with cold voice making jungkook shiver "and Yaa about tae I wants to tell you guys that tae and I broke up because we both know we both are not for each other" jungkook said making all of them shocked because it was hardly two days they started dating and what happened over night that changed their mind "what are you talking jungkook say clearly" suga said "actually we know that we won't work out and my destiny made me meet that person the love of my life long time ago" he said looking at jimin continue staring each other and then he continued talking "that person was 24/7 with me but I was asshole to not recognise him but I have made mistakes I know but I will make sure that person forgive me because I love him" he said complete his words still looking at jimin's eyes. They all knew that he was talking about jimin because he is trying to get jimin back . RM was about to speak but stopped when taemin came.

"Hey guys good morning" he said making jungkook pissed off "hey good morning buddy wassup" RM said "nothing I came to take my love we are going for a date" he said making all of them froze "WHO LOVE" jungkook said tried his best to control his angry "isn't it obvious my love jiminie" he said making all of them stopped because just now jungkook was talking that he is going to get jimin back and now in on blink taemin said he is going date with jimin. All of them were confused that made taemin chuckle "means me and jimin are dating" he said making all of them snap from their thoughts. Tae was froze and the there was one fire ball who was going to burst at anytime "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HUH?" Jungkook said "it's true we are dating" this time jimin said making jungkook heart break. They both had tears in eyes but jungkook was broke that's why and jimin has angry tears because even he know that what jungkook is implying but he is not going to forgive him so easily because he had hurt him till his Heart got crushed.

"Let's go baby" taemin said jimin who quickly blinked his tears away "yes hyung let's go" he said. "Jin hyung don't wait for me I will be late"with that said jimin and taemin walk out of the drom

Meanwhile

Jungkook was crying silently seeing jimin going with taemin. This can't happened he can't let go jimin. He knew he made mistakes but no he will never not now not ever. He will make jimin to come back to him and that's the promise. He wiped his tears. "You are going to be mine soon baby. Because you belong to me. No one can take you from me.  Wait baby see what I will do just wait and watch" he said under his breath but tae heard it he knew once jungkook promise he will do anything to get what is his.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Hope you liked it 💕

From now on it's going to be interesting 🤗

Any suggestions 👉🏻

(It's so beautiful 😍)

LOVE YOU LOVES

See you in next chapter till then byeeee