TAEMIN

Author's POV

Jimin and taemin were still hugging each other.  After a while they pulled away from hug. "Ohh my god finally I am meeting you baby" taemin said "BABY" jungkook screamed making all of them shock by sudden reaction "Yaa baby he is my baby" taemin said "he is not even yours" jungkook said making all them them confused "he is my best friend so it's normal to say baby right minie" he said "right hyung " jimin said
Both tae and jungkook were jealous. Tae was jealous because taemin called himself jimins best friend and jungkook was jealous because you know right why he was.
"I am happy to see you hyung I missed you" jimin said "I missed you too minie" taemin said "let's go shall we?" Taemin asked "where are you guys are going" RM asked "hyung actually we are going to hangout today we missed each other a lot that's why. And what were you all were talking before I came" taemin asked "ohh okay have fun" RM said " nothing I was telling them about my and tae's relationship we both are boyfriends" he said making taemin shocked because even he know that jimin loves jungkook that's why he didn't made any move towards jimin. Because taemin loves jimin not as friends but more then that. "What are you serious" taemin asked "do you think I am kidding over here" jungkook said in angry voice but not because of the question because he was still hugging jimin by his waist. Taemin looked at jimin he saw how jimin is going to cry in no time so he decided to take him out then they can talk about it. "Minie baby lets go hmm" taemin said jimin saw him with tears in his eyes and said "okay" that was also so low he couldn't make out any word from his mouth.
With that said jimin looked at jungkook giving weak smile last time before going with taemin out of the drom

Meanwhile

All members went to their work after they both left and jungkook straight went to his room slamming the door. He didn't know why he was angry to see taemin with jimin the way they were hugging and the way taemin called jimin baby he was so pissed right now. He even didn't noticed that tae was sitting beside him. "Kookie what happened" tae asked "nothing" he said he was about to get up but tae grip his wrist "kookie tell me if something is wrong I am there with you" he said making jungkook sit beside him tae side hugged jungkook and gave kiss on his forehead "nothing tae I am just stressed" jungkook said "I can understand kookie" he said making jungkook confused he didn't got any feeling that he got from jimin wherever he called him kookie. The way jimin called him kookie was way different then tae. Jungkook felt pang in his heart when he remembered jimin before leaving with taemin how he looked so pale, red teary eyes. He didn't know what was the reason why he felt that way. So he moved away from tae "tae I am sleeping please don't wake me up. I will get up my own" jungkook said and went straight toward the bed and took blanket and dozed off immediately.
Tae was sitting there and confused with jungkook  behaviour he didn't know what happened to him he thought maybe he was really stressed so he shrugged off and went out of the room
Only if tae knows that the man who is his boyfriend never had feelings for him.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey loves did you liked it 💕

I hope I didn't disappoint you all🥺

Any suggestions or opinion 👉🏻

Please loves don't be ghost vote and comment so that will let me know to continue or not 🙏🏻

(Yaa brothers who gives hickeys to each other🤭🤭)

LOVE YOU LOVES ♥️✨

See you in next chapter till then byeeeeee