END

Author's POV

Next morning

All of them were ready to have breakfast. Everyone had come but not jimin. Jungkook was zoning out he had decided that he will talk today and figure out all things with jimin.

Jimin came out of the room. "Good morning everyone and I want talk to you about something's" jimin said "good morning to you too jimin-ah and what about?" RM asked "wait a little hyung I am waiting for someone to come then I will tell you all" he said looking at jungkook who was scared and didn't want jimin to marry taemin. "Okay jimin now take a sit let's have breakfast" Jin said and jimin went to sit front of jungkook's seat.

After few minutes taemin came. "Hey guys" he said "wassup buddy" RM said. "Finally I was waiting for you for so long" jimin said "sorry baby" taemin said and went towards jimin gave him peck and sat next to him. All of them were in living room. "Okay so now say jiminie" taemin said "okay so guy I want yo tell you that me and taemin hyung are going to get marry in two days" jimin said making all of them shocked living jungkook who had tears in his eyes. "WHAT THE HELL" all of them said " yes we are going to get marry" jimin said "why so sudden baby you know right we can take it slow" taemin said "hyung don't you want to get marry with me" jimin said and jungkook was hoping to say no " obviously I want to" taemin said "so let's get marry" jimin said "jimin what is going on" tae said after so many days "what is going on means I am tell you all that I am going to get marry to the man I love and that is non other then taemin so don't you dare to say anything and just come to my wedding and enjoy your time and it's my life I will decide what is good for me and what's not" jimin said bust all of those days anger making tae shut up and sat down back. Tae looked at jungkook who was scared to death who didn't know what to do how to stop his love to get marry. "Jimin are you sure about that" Suga asked "sure as death" jimin said not giving a fuck about anything "okay then it's your life we will support you" jhope said with a smile "okay guys end of discussion we have to do so many thing the wedding is in two days guys now move your ass and go to work and rm you go to bang pd and tell them this till we will start the preparation" Jin said. And all of them went only jimin,taemin and jungkook were there. Jungkook was waiting taemin to go so he can talk to jimin. "Baby I will get going now we have to do so much of thing meet you after two days sweet herat" with that taemin went and now jungkook and jimin were alone in the room jimin was about to go but jungkook stopped him by grabbing his wrist "hyung why are you doing this you know right I regret everything I love you hyung and I know you love me too so stop this all game hyung please I love you" jungkook said "jungkook even if you are regretting nothing is going to change I am going to get marry in two days" jimin said. Jungkook stood up and let go jimin's wrist and tears living his eyes " hyung you love me how can you get married" jungkook asked making jimin chuckle " love you sorry you are mistaking I HAD LOVED YOU i don't love you so move on jungkook and if you didn't come to my wedding I will leave the band jungkook so better come to my wedding MY DEAR LITTLE KOOKIE" with that jimin went. Leaving jungkook crying his heart out he knew nothing can happen now everything had already gone his jimin will not get him back. He was so fool why he didn't noticed jimin's love first and if he didn't went at wedding jimin will leave the group he don't want that he will go to attend his beloved wedding.

Time skipped

Wedding day

Today is jimin and taemin's wedding day everyone was so excited. All of them were gather but there was one person who's soul already left his body standing like a doll at corner only came to attend wedding for his beloved hyung.

Taemin was standing next to priest waiting for jimin to come he was so lucky to have that angel boy who is going to be his husband very soon. Soon song started to play and jimin came out with his father next to him. Jungkook was staring at jimin no doubt he was looking angel.