DEARM

Author's POV

"NO JIMIN" jungkook said sitting up panting heavily sweat was form over his body. Jimi got up and saw his boyfriend scared and panic that's when he got that his beloved boyfriend saw an nightmare "kookie are you okay baby" jimin said jungkook saw jimin beside him sitting as soon as he saw he took jimin from bed and placed on his lap sitting and hugging to his dear life burring this face on crook of his neck claiming himself and jimin just patted his back to clam his boyfriend down "kookie clam down it's just a nightmare clam down" jimin said jungkook didn't said nothing just burred his face more in his neck.

                                    (♥️ ✨)

                                    (♥️ ✨)

Jimin gave peck on his head still patting his back. After a while jungkook moved his head from his neck. "Kookie what happened was it very bad nightmare" jimin asked as he was still sitting on jungkooks lap caressing his cheek " you was getting married to taemin" he said making jimin laugh so hard and jungkook who pout seeing jimin making fun of him "seriously how can you dream about that huh" jimin said still laughing jungkook felt embarrassed and head his again in jimin's neck " dream is not in my hand" jungkook said hugging jimin so tightly and hiding his face more in his neck. Jimin hugged jungkook and caresses his hair " jungkook you know right taemin hyung is only my brother he is nothing to do with me he already has girlfriend and I have most handsome caring who loves me a lot my beloved jeon jungkook so I don't don't need anyone expect you" jimin said anyone can say how sincere his words and jungkook is so proud of his boyfriend he loves jimin till his death no one can change that. Slowly jungkook started kissing jimin's neck softly moving towards jaw and then towards cheek keeping there his lips before saying "I know baby I love you so much to take you away from me let's forget about my wired dream and enjoy our day at Tokyo we still have to go to Disney land okay baby and I love you" jungkook said kiss his cheek moving his lips towards corner of jimin's lips "I love you too kookie" jimin said and jungkook kissed his lips with full of love.

 Slowly jungkook started kissing jimin's neck softly moving towards jaw and then towards cheek keeping there his lips before saying "I know baby I love you so much to take you away from me let's forget about my wired dream and enjoy our day at Tok...

(😙😙)

Jungkook was softly kissing jimin's lips. Their lips were moving together perfectly. Jungkook was sucking jimin's bottom lip and bit his bottom lip and jimin parted his lips so jungkook can enter his tongue. Jungkook was tasting every part of jimin like always he loved kissing his angel. After a heated makeout session they pulled away.