7 : Talented

~[26/06/2022]

Hana's terrible Tuesday with the terrible incident was over. Her evening classes were finished and she is back at home now. 

Trying to make herself some omelet for dinner, she wondered what Hoseok's past few years of life looked like. Since he left SID, they barely met each other and their exchange of conversations got lesser.

Recalling the face of Hoseok, she saw the moment she found him lying lifeless on the cold ground that made her shiver. 

What exactly Hoseok was doing there at the Retro? Retro wasn't a building where anyone would go. It was an abandoned area with zero population. That area was dark and so was the building. Retro was as chill as any haunted house. 

Fliping her omelet on the frying pan, Hana recalled every single detail of him. His hair was dyed pure black with traces of platinum colors on a few strands in between. He had a septum piercing and his lower lip was also pierced on the left edge. The tattoos all over his bare chest and right arm looked so fine. But no wonder the tattoos were his own choice. There were only flowers in it. Nothing else. Only the tattoos of flowers, representing his cheerful aura in a dark way.

He had a grey t-shirt with a black leather jacket on it. Black leather pants with a big rounded chain tucked on his waist. With a three-thread chain earring on his left ear, he had a strange little diamond tattoo under his left eye. 

This was how he was dressed and looked before he left this world. The Hoseok which she could never imagine even in her dreams. His attire and his dark aura were next to impossible. He was not the Hoseok she knew anymore.

Taking a bite of her omelet, she chewed and swallowed it down. Hana's dinner didn't bother her. She was still in her own world of investigation. 

She didn't know why he had gone to that creepy Retro building. That too in that wild look, the look killing every trace of soft Hoseok in this world. 

Why did Hoseok ask for such a huge amount of money though? For what did he need that? Moreover, his attire is something that kept Hana surprised. It was odd when he died. It was also odd in that family picture of his. Did Hoseok change after he left SID or was he up to something that made him dress strangely? 

According to what Jungkook had told her, Hana wondered if it had something to do with his studies. But photography doesn't have anything with the photographer's costumes, does it?

What was the name of the professor? Oh yeah! Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. Probably he would be able to tell how Hoseok was in school and what made him come to meet him at his apartment.

---

After finishing her Wednesday morning dance lessons, Hana left for the Rkive Photos and Arts to meet Hoseok's professor, Kim Namjoon.

She entered the college and looked around searching for Namjoon's office. As per one of the student guides, his office was at the end of the hallway on the right. She made her way. 

There were a number of bulletin boards in the hallway with amazing photographs pinned on them. Hana took a glance at each of them. They were indeed the work of talented students at this institute.

Just like that, she passed by almost every pinboard when her eyes paused on one of the art, right before professor Namjoon's cabin. It was a picture of hundreds of butterflies under the cheery blossoms that might have been disturbed by a running horse. That was one of the best photos she had seen so far on the bulletin boards. Lively, cheerful, and full of enthusiasm. It made her think of Jung Hoseok.