14 : Strawberry Pastry

~[10/07/2022]

Hana's POV:

The Rkive campus is quite clear today. I am hoping that that weirdo isn't roaming around. The one who keeps following me whenever he sees me. I don't know but he scares the sh*t out of me.

That makes me wonder if any killer would ever consider showing up like that out of blue. Do they ever regret killing someone? Like, they almost killed a person, he/she is 5 seconds away to die and then a thought crosses their mind - Dammit, I hope I didn't do that.

Wait, let's say he or she does but what if they show up in front of me to kill me instead? Now because they have no choice but to kill the person who is trying to reveal the truth and they don't want to get caught. And why am I even having such creepy thoughts? I swear, it must be post-period hormones.

Anyway, why did I come here? Oh yeah! To find and meet a few of Hobi's friends and wish me luck that I can find some. Because again, I really don't think Hobi has many friends. Moreover, the close ones.

Coming straight after my morning dance classes is actually uncomfortable. I lowkey want to go back home, take a nice cold shower and then come here again. But now that I'm here, I guess I'll just quickly do whatever I came to do. 

Ok! But how? Why am I so clueless today? Should I ask someone if they know Hobi? Or should I reach out to any of his professors? But how would his professor know his friends? I'm really getting old, I guess. Aishhh.

While I was still trying to find a way to find his friends, I heard a familiar voice calling my name behind me. 

"Hey, Hana!"

I turned around and saw a beautiful lady dressed in velvet purple with a simple diamond necklace and earrings. And who could be this beautiful? Yeah, professor Park, who is accused of taking bribes from Hoseok and I wonder why?

Is she really rich or it's just the shine of bribes she takes?

As I scan the entire attire that she pulled up so gorgeously, she walked towards me, making me sense the fragrance of her perfume. It is probably the Arabian Jasmine scented and I love it. Fresh and sweet.

"Good morning professor!" I wished as usual.

"Good morning Hana! I didn't expect you here so early in the morning. Did you find anything about the killer?"

Well, even I didn't expect myself to come to the university this early in the morning. I wasn't even a student here. But now that I finally met her, I guess I should dig more into her bribes thing. It would be great if I can get some clues. Not to mention, if Yoongi couldn't find anything, I shouldn't expect to get anything either. He is too good at investigating, unlike me who now only knows how to dance, eat and sleep.

However, guess what just caught my eyes a few meters far behind the professor?

It's Mr. Kim Taehyung under a tree. He might be the best person to ask about Hoseok's friends. But I can't ditch the professor right now. Let's save him for later.

"Unfortunately not. But I think I'm close to the truth." I lied because I was nowhere near to finding the killer and I can't lose my image to her. She already sometimes makes me feel insecure about me being a female. She too girly feminine and here I'm the tomboy, the possible reason I am single right now.

I give her a simple smile and she smiles back sweetly. Too sweet that I wonder if I am even a woman because I seriously don't know how to be this sweet to anyone.

It would be a bad idea to suspect her, wouldn't it? 

"That's actually a relief. Tell me if I can help with anything."