2

-Danielle-

Mann August pulling to much shit see look we was flirting right but then the next day he got him a new hoe , that's fucked up.

"Hey Cramesha coming and I don't want no arguing"He warned.

"Well damn for a second I thought you were about to be mean"I said sarcastically.

"Just get to cleaning"

I sighed.I know I can do better, why am I sitting around waiting for August to randomly like me again. I went and turned on my favorite songs

I started to dance around the house and I bumped into someone. And you guessed it, it was August.

"Damn watch where you going"August snapped as he wiped off the smudge on his shoe.

I did a quick head nod and went on.

I finished cleaning the house and went upstairs and fell asleep.

"You may kiss the bride"the rev said.

I didn't know who it was but he was cute.

I couldn't get my finger on it.

I look around to have lips smashed into mine.

Everyone cheered and we jumped over the broom and left.

I woke up and checked the time and it was 7 pm.

Dang!

I just went to sleep at 5

I walked down the stairs and went to fix something for myself but, I was stopped by August.

"You know what your suppose to eat"He said pointing to the disgusting meal. Did I mention that it was disgusting.

"You know what , I quit. I can't stand your dirty rooms, all of these hoes you bring in, you never show no respect to me and then your always rude to me like your on your damn period , I'm done" I yelled.

"Look I'm sorry just stay I need you"he said.

"What?"i asked.

He crashed his lips into mine.

Beep beep

I shot up from my bed.

Yeah I have been having dreams like this all the time.

-August-

"Babe give it to me"my new girl said.

"Nah you ain't ready"i said.

"Yes I am"she said.

I pushed her back on the bed and brought out a condom from my drawer. She bit her lip. I prefer my own, just incase they tried to pull some slick shit and poke a whole in it.

-Danielle-

Omg! They need to shut up now.

I went in my car and drive out to go hang with Rachel. When the times got rough, my dear, crazy friend Rachel was always there for me.

~Paris