11

-Danielle-

"Would you believe me if I said I'm in love"August sung. I smiled and covered my face trying to hide me blushing.

I clapped and stood up.

My phone rung and picked it up.

"Hello"I answered while twirling my hair around my finger.

"Rachel was assualted Dani. She was raped" Chase panicked

"Wait , what happened?"I asked while quickly slipping on my shoes. August looked at me confusedly.

"She said she was walking in the street and then someone came and took her in their car and raped her. Then, they threw her out, she called me and told me and now she is in greenwood hospital"He rushed.

"Oh my God. She has to be in so much pain" I sighed while tying up my shoes.

"Yeah I know, she really wants you right now Dani. Just head over but please don't speed"He begged.

"Okay"

I hung up and explained what happened to August.

We walked to the car quickly and made our way to the hospital. Hold on Rachel, I'm coming.
•••

"Rachel Denford"I demanded while impatiently tapping the desk. She looked up from the computer and took a deep sigh n

"Ma'am please take a breather and calm down"

"I can't calm down. Just tell me what room Rachel Denford is in please"I exclaimed.

"Room number two-sixteen. She's on the second floor and her door will be on the right"

August and I hurried to the elevator. As soon as we walked in, the tears began to stream down my eyes.

"Babe it's okay"August attempted to console me.

I continued to cry. It wasn't okay. My bestfriend just got assaulted. Nothing was okay.

We finally got out of the elevator and headed to her room. I walked in to see her watching tv. I guess Chase left.

"Hey Rach"I mumbled and sat in a seat. "Are you fine?"

"No it hurts"She let out a low groan.

Her face was badly bruised. The cast around her foot clearly indicated that the man handed her roughly.

"August can you excuse us for a minute?" Rachel lowly questioned.

"Yeah"He nodded and walked out of the room.

"I'm scared, what if I'm pregnant"Rachel panicked while staring straight at the television.

"Rach, just know that whatever happens, I will be here to support you one-hundred percent"

I carefully hugged her. A knock was heard and then the door opened.

"Hello ladies. Im Doctor Reese"She sighed while holding a Manila folder in her hand. She sat down on the rolling chair.

"Hey"

"Ms. Denford, after running the pregnancy test, it's been discovered that you are not pregnant. But, the rape kit is showing that you have been raped"

"No shit Sherlock"I sarcastically said. I felt a small slap on the side of my arm and sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm just really pissed"

The doctor stood up.

"I will examine your genital in about an hour Ms. Denford. Seeing how things look, if it's good then you will be released"

"Alright" Rachel sighed.